Chapter 25

Justin's POV

It was around 11am and I was just watching tv when my phone vibrated. I checked to see who it was and after a month and a half of not having contact he contacted me. yes, you got that right. It was Jason.

To:My baby

From:Jase

I want to work things out. Can we talk?

I replied to his text.

To: Jase

From: My baby

Me too, when do you want to talk?

A few minutes later he replied.

To:My baby

From:Jase

I will come to your house at 1pm.

To: Jase

From: My baby

Ok.

I then got up and went to take a shower and get ready.

*1pm*

So, it is around 1pm and I am sitting here waiting for him to come. Suddendlt the doorbell rang.

*ding dong*

I then got up and went to open the door. Their he stood looking sexy as ever.

"hi" I said.

"hey" he said.

"come in" I said.

"thanks" he said and walked in.

I then closed the door and we walked into the dining room.

"do you want anything to eat or drink"? I asked.

"no, thanks" he said.

"so..." I said

"I missed you" he said

"I missed you too, how have you been?" I asked.

"fine, you?" he asked.

"fine, thanks for the christmas present" I said.

"your welcome" he said.

He then got up and sat next to me.

Jason's POV

*R RATED*

I then kissed him. It wasen't a sweat loving kiss it was a want and need kind of kiss. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth. He moaned. I then started trailing kisses down his neck. I kissed it, sucked it and licked it."J-Jase" he moaned.I then kissed him again shoving my tongue in his mouth and making out with him. I thrusted my hips agaisnt his cock dry fucking him. "Mmm" he moaned."Take your shirt of"he said.

He then pulled back and took my shirt off and threw it onto the floor. I then ripped his shirt off too leaning down and kissing his chest. He then grabbed the back of my hair tightly. He then sat up slowly, as I moved down to his feet. I pulled down his jeans as well as his boxers, as his cock popped out. I smirked, and moved down towards his cock,wrapping my mouth around it and circling my tongue around the head. Jay moaned, and he couldn't take my teasing anymore.

He shoved my head all the way down to his cock. "ohnm! fuck yes!ohhhh!" he moaned and grabbed my hair moving my head up and down. I gagged onto his cock, backing away and breathing. I then flipped him over, I slapped Jay's soft ass, leaving a red mark. Rubbing my hands around his ass cheeks, squeezing it and giving it a kiss. I then stuck my finger into his asshole, as he moaned out loudly. I smirked, and pumped my finger in and out. I pumped it so fast, that he couldn't even moan and breathe properly. I slowed it down, so he could breathe properly.

I smirked and took my fingers out, placing my head in between Jay's ass cheeks and licking it. I continued to lick it. I then threw my pants and boxers on the floor. I lined my cock with Jay's ass cheek and shoved it inside. "Ohhh, God Jay! your so fucking tight" I moaned as I began to pump my cock in his ass. "ohhh yes! yes! yes!" Jay moaned sweat dropping down my forehead as I pumped deeper and harder. Jay falls down into his face, as his ass stay up, still inside of me. I thrust harder and faster. "God Jase! your cock is bigger than a fucking pole" Jay moaned. I slapped his ass cheek at the same time and then move back, pushing forward as hard as I can cumming all inside of him. "uhhhhhhhhh! I moaned and breathed heavily.

*End of R Rated*

I then pulled out and I laid down. Jay laid his head on my chest with his arm wrapped around my torso.

"Wow" I said breathing heavily.

Never ever leave me again" Jay said.

"Never" I said and gave him a kiss.

"Goodnight, love you" Jay said.

"Goodnight, love you too" I said.

We then fell asleep.

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed and sorry if you didn't like the R rated part.

Vote and comment.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247