Chapter 21

Jason's POV

*3 months later*

( 1 week before christmas)

So, Jay's tour has officially finsihed. To celebrate we all went out for a meal. Lately mine and Jay's relationship is kind of falling apart. We have been fighting constantly and I don't know what has brought it on. We never have time for each other any more because I am either at work or Jay is either gone to a meeting or is in the studio. Right now me and Jay are arguing about God remembers what.

"JAY, WE CAN'T KEEP ARGUING LIKE THIS" I screamed running my hands through my hair frustratidly.

"I know, so what do we do" Jay said sitting down on the sofa.

"Their is only one thing we can do" I said quitly.

"What is that"? Jay asked confused.

"we need a break" I said.

"Is that what you want"? Jay asked.

"Yh" I said.

"well then we will do that" he said.

"well erm am going to pack then" I said.

I then went upstairs to our room and started packing. After I packed I checked to see if I have forgotten anything when I came across a picture of me and Jay. We looked so happy. I was hugging him from behind and we were both smiling. A tear fell down my cheek but I wiped it off with the back of my hand. I put the picture in my suitcase and headed downstairs. I saw Jay on the sofa with his head down.

"well, I guess this is goodbye for now" I said and he turned to look at me.

"yh, I guess" he said and stood up from the sofa.

I then heard a 'beep' from outside indicating the limo driver was here. I opened the door and headed out the house. The driver took my suitcase and put it in the boot.

"Jay, just remember I love you" I said and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too" he said.

I then got into the limo and the driver drove me to the airport. 'This is going to be one hell of a break' I thought.

______________________________

Vote and Comment.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247