Chapter 34

Justin's POV

These past few days Jason has been acting a little strange. I don't know if it because of me or something else but am getting really anxious about it. I needed someone to talk to and tell them how I am feeling. I walked downstairs and found Jason in the kitchen talking on the phone. When I walked into the kitchen he quickly put the phone down.'What is this guy up to' I thought.

"Hey babe" He said.

"Hey" I said not really in the mood to talk to him.

"What wrong baby"? He asked coming up to me and putting his arms around my waist.

"Nothing" I said moving away from him leaving a hurt expression on his face.

"Ok" He said but he knew I was lying but didn't want to push me.

"Am going to Selena's house" I said and walked out the door without waiting for him to answer.

I then got into my car and drove to Selena's.

*Selena's house*

I arrived at Selena's and rang the doorbell. The door opened and their stood Sel.

"Hey Sel" I said and hugged her.

"Hey Justin. Come in" She said and I walked inside.

We then walked into the dining room and I sat down on the sofa.

"Justin what's wrong?" She asked.

"Why do you think their is something wrong"? I asked her.

"Because your my best friend and I know when something is bugging you an when you are upset" She said.

"Your right. Something is wrong" I said.

"Well,what is it? Talk to me" She said.

"I feel as though I have done something wrong to Jason." I said to her.

"Why do you think that"? She asked.

" Because when ever I ask him to watch a movie or cuddle he says he is busy and he is always going out with his mates and I feel as though he doesn't love me anymore" I said bursting into tears.

She then got up and conformed me whilst I cried. After a while I stopped crying.

"Are you ok? She asked.

"Yh" I said nodding my head.

"James, come down here" Selena shouted.

James then came down.

"What wrong babe"? He asked her.

"Stay with Justin. I have to go and see someone" She said.

He nodded and then she got up grabbed her car keys and ray bans and walked out the house.

'What is that girl up to' I thought.

Selena's POV

I walked out my house fuming because I hate seeing my best friends cry. I got into my car and drove to see that bastard.

*Jason's and Justin's house*

I got to Jason's and Justin's house and pounded on the door.

"Am coming, Am coming geez" I heard Jason saying.

He then opened the door and I walked right passed him and walked inside.

"What's wrong"? He asked sensing that I was angry.

"WHATS WRONG IS THAT MY BEST FRIEND IS AT MY HOUSE CRYING BECAUSE HE THINKS THAT YOU DON'T LOVE HIM ANYMORE. WHAT WRONG IS THAT YOU ARE A SICK BASTARD THAT HAS MADE MY BEST FRIEND CRY AND HE THINKS THAT IT IS HIS FAULT YOU DON'T LOVE HIM" I screamed angrily.

"What? Of course I love him. If I didn't love him then why would I marry him?" He said.

"WELL, THEN TELL MY WHY YOU HAVE BEEN SO DISTANT LATELY" I shouted at him.

"BECAUSE AM BACK IN THE GANG" He blurted out.

_______________________________________

BAM! Jason's just spilled the beans to Selena.

What do you think Selena's reaction will be?

Will Justin find out?

Don't you just feel sorry for Justin because I do.

Also, I would like to dedicate this chapter to _JaseyRae_ for supporting me. Thank you so much and I really appreciate it.

You should all go and check out _JaseyRae_ book My insperation.

It is an amazing book if I do say so my self. Go check it out and I will tell you that you will love it. It is a Justin Bieber fan fiction so yh if you don't like him which you are stupid because he is amazing and totally sexy then don't check it out but I tell you that you are stupid as fuck for not loving him.

Any who,hope you enjoy the chapter. I love you all.

Vote and Comment your thought.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247