Chapter 5

Jason's POV

I woke up the next morning to my phone vibrating indicating I have a message. I got my phone and checked who it was.

From: My baby

To: Jason

Hey, come to my house to chill?

I then replied back.

From: Jason

To: My baby

I will be their is 30 minutes. Text me your address.

After I send the message I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I then got ready and headed downstairs. I then grabbed my ray bans , car keys and phone and headed towards my car. I got into my range rover and headed to Jays' house.

*Jay's house*

I got to Jay's house and knocked on the door. Jay then opened the door.

"Hey, come in" he said.

I then walked in.

"Hey baby" I said and gave him a kiss.

"So, what do you wanna do"? he aksed.

"Let's watch a movie" I suggested.

"Ok which one"? he asked.

"A walk to remember" I said.

"Ok" he said.

We then walked into the dining room and Jay put the movie in. He then came and sat next to me. I then wrapped my arms around him and he laid his head on my chest.

"I love you baby" I whispered in his ear and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too Jase" he said.

* Middle of the movie*

Me and Jay were just cuddling and were in the middle of watching a movie until a girl walked.

"JAZMYN IN THE HOUSE BITCHES'" she screamed.

"JAZMYN LILY BIEBER, DID YOU JUST CURSE" Jay said screaming at her.

"No sir" she said and saluted which made me chuckle and made Jay playfully glare at me.

"Hi ,am Jason" I said.

"Oh, I know who you are. Justin would not shut up about you. she said which made Jay blush.

"Really" I said teasingly.

"Yh, he would be like 'omg, he is so cute, omg- she said but Jay cut her off.

"Shut up Jazzy" Jay said and glared at her.

"Aww it's nothing to be embarrassed about" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Aww, you guys are so cute" She said which made me and Jay blush.

We then all just talked and watched movies.

________________________________

Vote and comment.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247