Chapter 42

Third Person's POV

*1 month later*

Justin and Jason are both miserable without each other. Justin knew that he made a big mistake by breaking up with Jason. Jason made Justin happy and he was happy that they were going to have a family. Jason wishes that he never got back in the gang because then he would have never lost the best thing that had happened to him. Alex is trying to help Jason cheer up but nothing is working. On the other hand Selena is trying to get Justin to get out of his bedroom and pleading him to get Jason back but Justin thinks that Jason hates him.

Justin's POV

"Justin, please just come out of your room." Selena pleaded.

"No" I said

"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW I WILL BREAK MY WAY IN THEIR" Selena threatened but I just ignored her.

"If you want Jason back you need to get your act together and get your butt to Canada and win him back" Selena said.

"He wouldn't want me back. He hates me" I said.

"He doesn't hate you he is miserable without you" She said

"How do you know"? I asked.

"Alex rang me and told me so please come out" She said.

I signed and got out of bed and opened the door.

"Finally" She said.

"Do you think he would want me back"? I asked her.

"Of course he would. He loves you and you guys were meant to get married remember" She said.

"Fine but come with me to Canada" I said to her

"Of course now go and have a shower and get ready whilst I make you something to eat. You haven't eaten in days" She said and I nodded.

She then exited the room. I then walked into my walk in closet and took out my clothes. I then walked to the bathroom, stripped out my clothes and hoped into the shower. After I finished my shower, I wore my clothes and did my hair. All I kept thinking about is weather Jason will take me back or not. I will tell you one thing my beliebers were really upset when they found out we broke up but I think they understood that not all relationships work out. I kept having bad thoughts like what if he rejects me? What if he has moved on? What if he doesn't love me anymore.

'Stop thinking negative Justin. Think positive' I thought.

I shaked my head from all the negative thought and walked downstairs to the kitchen where I found Sel cleaning the dishes.

"Your food is on the table" She said.

"Thanks" I said.

I then sat down and started eating my food. After I finished Sel washed my plate.

"Justin we need to go to the airport. My private jet is ready to leave at 2.30pm" She said.

"Ok, let's go" I said.

We then left my house and got into Sel's car. We then drove to the airport.

*Airport*

We got to the airport and walked inside. Thank goodness that there were no pap's. We walked through the private terminal that leads to where Sel's private jet is. We saw her jet and walked up the stairs. I walked to the sofa and sat down.

"Justin are you ok"? She asked concerned.

"Fine" I said.

"Welcome to Gomez airline. Please fasten you seatbelts. We shall be leaving in a few minutes" The pilot said.

I fasten my seatbelt and plugged my headphones into my phone and started listening to music.

*Skip to Canada*

We finally got to Canada and I tell you I was nervous as fuck. We walked out of the airport and got into a rented car of Sel's. She then drove to Alex's house.

*Alex's house*

We got to Alex's house and I am so nervous. The palm of my hands are sweating and I feel as though am going explode.

"Justin calm down" Sel said.

"Am scared" I told her honestly.

"Don't be" She said.

We then walked to the door and Sel rang the doorbell. A few minutes later Alex opened the door.

"Hi Justin, Selena" He said like he was expecting us.

"Hey" We said.

"Come in" He said.

We walked inside and Alex stopped me.

"His room is the last door on the right" He said.

"Thanks" I said.

"I then walked up the stairs and walked to his room. I stopped outside his door. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I felt as though I was going to throw up any second now.

I knocked on the door.

*Knock knock*

"Go away Alex" He shouted.

"It's not Alex" I said.

I then heard shuffling from inside the room and the door opened. Their stood Jason. He looked as though he hasn't eaten or slept in days.

"Justin" He said shocked.

"Yh erm can we talk"? I asked.

"Sure. Come in. Sorry about the mess" He said.

"It's fine" I said and sat down on a chair.

"So...." He said.

"Jason am so sorry I broke up with you. I regret it so much. I was just hurt that you didn't trust me but now I understand that you were doing it for my safety. I understand if you don't want to get back together with me because I clearly put you through hell but what am trying to say is that I love you so much-"I said but was cut of my Jason kissing me.

I kissed him back instantly and our lips moved in a synch. We then broke apart.

"Jay, I love you and I understand and I would love to get back together with you" He said and I smiled so big.

"I missed you so much Jase" I said embracing him in a hug.

"I missed you too Jay baby" He said

"You look tired" I said

"I am" he said

"Then let's go to sleep" I said and he nodded.

I took off my supras and got into bed. Jase lied down on his back and I put my head on his chest. I wrapped my arm around his torso and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Does that mean you will still marry me"? He asked holding the ring between in thumb and index finger.

"Yh" I said and he put the ring on my ring finger.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" He said.

I realised now that even though we may have complications in our relationship nothing can break us apart. Jason Andrew McCann is the love of my life and he always will be.

______________________________________

YAY THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER :). I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and please vote and comment on what you think.

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 7K READS. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME.

Anyway Vote and Comment.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247