School

(Rocky,Laura,rocky and ryland just got to school)

"Come on guys lets go get our classes." Laura said.

"Ok." They all said.

When they walked to get their classes someone came up to Laura

"Well hello slut bicth ass." Said this girl Savanna.

"Get out of my way savanna." Laura said.

Rocky ross and ryland felt bad for Laura but didn't know what was happening.

Then a couple guys came up to Laura.

"HEY LOOK EVERYONE SLUT ASS LAURA CAME BACK TO SCHOOL THIS YEAR!" Derek said.

"Fuck off! Rocky said.

"Ohh are you guys Laura's only little friends." Kim said. (Kim is another popular)

"Oh and your a popular bitch!" Ryland said.

(Then Derek pushed Ryland up on a wall of the school and ross got mad and pushed Derek of ryland and punched him in the face)

"DONT YOU EVER HURT MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS GOT IT!" Ross yelled in Derek's face.

Then Derek got up and walked away with his posey. Laura jumped up and hugged ross.

"Thank you thank you you don't know how much I hate them!" Laura said and let go of he hug.

"Hey no problem. Ross said

Then they got their classes and ross an Laura only had music together an rocky and ryland had the all the same classes except for art an Laura had art with rocky and ryland and they all have lunch together

"Ha me and ryland have all the same classes." Rocky said.

"Ha well ross and i have music and I have art with you guys and lunch." Laura said.

"How about we all meet at lunch them." Ross said.

"Ok sure!" Laura said.

Then the bell rang and they all went to their classes.

READ BELOW👇👇👇👇👇

Sorry for the short chapter I have had extreme writers block because I'm running out of ideas can you guys PLEASE give me ideas