I-I love you?

~next morning~

Ellen,Laura's dad and Vanessa where starring at Laura and ross in the love seat sleeping.

"Why is ross wearing like nothing!" Laura's dad says.

That woke up ross to see Laura's parents and sister starring at him.

"Ross what happened wait! You didn't have sex with my daughter did you!" Laura's dad said mad.

"No I would never take advantage of her I've know her for 18 Years." Ross said.

"Yea but you guys where separated for like 11 or 12 years and ever sense you came back she said your been a jerk!"

"Yea I have and I'm sorry I started drinking ad now I can't stop." Ross said.

"Well son you better stop and be the little boy you use to be." Laura's dad said.

"But why is Laura sleeping on you and your like more than half naked." Ellen said.

"Oh the power went out and Laura fell to the floor scared so even though I couldn't see i picked her up and put her on the chair but she said she was scared so I sat down and put her on me and she fell asleep." Ross said.

"Still you haven't explained why you are sleeping in short underwhere." Ellen said.

"Oh you mean boxers I sleep in them all the time." Ross said.

"Ok." Ellen said.

Laura then woke up and put her hands on his chest for support and looked to see her parents and Vanessa.

"What are you guys doing?" Laura asked.

"Oh nothing we just made sure you didn't have sex and why it where sleeping on ross and why is is only in boxers." Vanessa said.

"Ok." Laura said unsure.

"Well I'm going to make breakfast." Ellen said.

"Hey Laura can I go change." Ross said.

"Um duh!" Laura said.

"I can't." Ross said.

"Why?" Laura asked.

"You are sitting on me." Ross Said.

"Oops." Laura said and got off and ross and Laura both went upstairs.

Ross and Laura both changed an went downstairs to see Vanessa eating and two plates for them.

"Mom and dad already left for work?" Laura asked.

"Yea and I'm going to my friends today so don't do anything stupid" Vanessa said.

"Ok." Ross and Laura both said.

Vanessa finished eating first an left to her friends and ross and Laura where both still eating.

"Hey um I'm going to take a shit." Ross said.

"EWW you didn't have to tell me." Laura said.

Ross then went upstairs and turned on the bathroom light and closed the door like he was in there then secretly got a cigarette and went outside and started to smoke.

Laura was downstairs watching tv

"Damn it's been 25 minuets." Laura then went upstairs ad knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey ross are you ok?" Laura asked through the door.

No reply.

"Ross." Laura said agian.