Sad,anger

Laura's POV:

So the frist day of school is kind of crappy but now it's lunch yay I will be with rocky, ross and ryland

"HEY LAURA OVER HERE!" Rocky yelled sitting at a lunch table with himself ryland and ross.

I walked over

"Hey guys." I say excitedly.

It's awesome having some friends I mean Sarah is my friend but she has a boyfriend Nash and we aren't as close anymore because we both had a crush on him but she got him and raini I don't really see her anymore because she has other friends.

"Hey!" Rocky says.

"So how has you first day of school. I ask the guys.

"Not to bad." Says Ryland.

"Ok." Rocky says.

"Awesome!" Ross cheered.

"Wow ross what happend?" I ask ross

"I got A lot of new friends!" Ross said.

"Lucky!" I told him.

"So Laura how was you first day back to school? Rocky asked.

"Not that great." I told him.

"How come?"asked ryland.

"Oh nothing I just got picked on my a group of jerks."

"Oh well at least me and ryland have art with you next peroid!" Rocky cheerfully said.

"Yea."

Then rocky realized ross was gone

Ross's POV

I was really lying to ross rocky and Laura today was horrible I didn't really make any friends I just can't stop forgetting about Laura like she is my best friend I felt bad because I know from when she was younger when she really knows a person she will look then in the eye and if she like barely knows the person at all she just looks at the wall when she talks and she is doing that to me I can't stand it I want to punch someone or cry ugh so I just left and I'm sitting in a tree.

Rocky's POV:

I just realized ross was gone I looked around the lunch room then saw a window looked out and saw ross sitting in a tree he looked like he was sad and really angry and you don't want to be around ross when he is angry he is super strong I mean SUPER STRONG he once got mad I broke his guitar and punched me in the stomach on accident and I got knocked out but I wonder what's bothering him probably Laura.

Sorry for the late chapter