Ugh not her/him

It's been a week sence Laura has last seen the lynches because rydel got the stomach flu and has been super sick then riker and rocky caught it so she just text's rydel.

~At the lynches with ross,stormie and mark~

"Ok ross sense riker,rydel and rocky are really sick and I don't want you and ryland getting sick ryland said he is going to stay at Savannah's house intill they are feelin better and you are going to Laura's." stormie said.

"WHAT!" Ross yelled.

"I'm sorry ross you have to go and when you guys where little she was your best Friend." Mark said.

"YEA INTILL SHE FORGOT ME!" Ross yelled.

"Just go get packed I called Ellen and you are going at 4:30pm so in 2 hours pack for a week because your brothers and sister should be better by then." Stormie said.

"Ugh ok!" Ross said and went up to his room and started to pack his things.

~with Laura~
"LAURA AND VANESSA CAN YOU GUYS COME DOWNSTAIRS PLEASE!" Ellen yelled.

"OK!" Vanessa and Laura yelled back.

Vanessa and Laura both came down stairs to see Ellen on the couch.

"What did you want to tell us?" Laura asked.

"Ok sense rydel,riker and rocky are sick stormie asked if ross could stay for about a week so he is coming over at 4:30." Ellen said.

"NO! HE IS A JERK!" Laura yelled.

"When he came over he was kinda weird but he Doesn't seem mean." Vanessa said.

"Oh he is!" Laura said.

"Sorry Laura well he will be here in 2 hours." Ellen said.

"Ugh fine!" Laura said and went up to her room.

"Wow if only Laura remembered." Vanessa said.

"Yea." Ellen said and Vanessa went up to her room.

At 4:34 Ellen herd a knock at the door and answered it to see stormie and ross.

"Hey stormie and ross." Ellen said.

"Sup!" Ross said.

"Hi." stormie said.

"Well I'll see you in a week I hope the kids get better." Ellen said.

"Yea me to well but rossy see you in a week." Stormie said.

"Bye." Ross said and Ellen closed the door.

"LAURA AND VANESSA COME DOWN HERE!" Ellen yelled.

Laura and Vanessa came down to see ross.

"Hey." Vanessa said.

Laura just looked at him and faked smiled.

"Ok Laura and Vanessa will make you feel at home if you need anything just ask one of them." Ellen said.

"Ok." Ross said.

"Ok Laura and Vanessa me and your father are going to the store to buy food to make dinner Vanessa your in charge." Ellen said and left.

"Ok so question where do I sleep?" Ross asked Laura and Vanessa.

"In the guest room upstairs right across from Laura's room." Vanessa said.

"Ok." Ross said.

"Laura go show ross to his room I'm going to take a nap." Vanessa said and left.

"Wait Vanessa!" Laura said but she already left.

"Ugh ok follow me." Laura said and brought ross upstairs into the guest room with a brown queen sized bed and a tv and its own bathroom.

"Ok here you go." Laura said and ross put his bag on his bed.

"Um thanks I guess well I'm going out with my friend's." ross said and was about to leave the room.

"You aren't going unless I come!" Laura said.

"Why?!?" Ross almost yelled.

"Because you are with us and I can't let you do something stupid and get hurt." Laura said.

"Ok truth is I just need to get something can I go bye my self." Ross asked.

"Fine!" Laura said and ross left.

Laura's POV
I'm going to follow him because I really don't trust him oh and I forgot to mention he brought his car when his mom came she drove in a different car I was following him for about 10 minuets then he stops in a random parking lot and I see him grab a beer and no it's cant be ROSS IS SMOKING!