Populars! Mean ross.

~before~
Ross: YEA IM GOING TO YELL AT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A LITTLE LIER AND OH YEA IM GOING TO A SLUT PARTY TONIGHT WHILE YOU STAY HOME CRYING IN YOU LITTLE PILLOW BECAUSE IM YELLIN AT YOU RIGHT!!!!OR GO CRYING TO RYDEL ROCKY RIKER OR RYLAND YOU LITTLE BICTH

Laura had tears in her eyes so she tried not to cry

"You jerk!" Laura yelled and pushed ross and ran out of school.

All eyes were on ross then the popular crew came up to him

"Great job man you made Laura cry!" Derek said patting ross on the back.

Ross felt really bad but didn't show it

"Yea no problem." Ross said

"Remember the party is tonight DONT forget dude!" John (another popular) said.

"I won't man well I got to go." Ross said.

"Bye dude!" Rick said.

"Later." Ross said

Then rocky and ryland come up to him

"What the hell is your problem dude!" Rocky said sternly.

"Um I'm going to a party tonight that you aren't invited to so yea bye!" Ross said walking off on his way home.

"Sense when had ross became a jerk!" Ryland said to rocky.

"I have no idea come on let's go home!" Rocky said.

"Yea!" Ryland said.

Laura's POV:
I don't know what is up with ross the first day I met him he with with the lynch's who I already new but I think he is adopted or I can't remember who he is for some odd reason anyways he was really nice and kind and now he is a popular ugh well at least it's Friday so when I got home I was the only one there so I sat on the couch an started watching tv.

Ross's POV
As I was walking home I kinda felt bad for being mean to my brothers but if i want to be a popular i have to be mean to unpopular's then I got a call from one of the popular girls Ashlyn so of course I answer she is also kind of cute she has long blonde hair with brown eyes but she is not as beautiful as Laura what what the hell and I saying just answer the call ross!

"Hello."

"Hey ross this is Ashlyn!"

"Yea I saw caller ID so what's up?" I ask and sat down at a park bench.

"We'll Derek told me to call you and tell you that the cloths you where are to soft and plain and said you need to buy ripped Jeans and leather jackets and things like that ok?" Ashlyn said.

"Ok I will go right now because the party is tonight."

"Ok well I got to go bye ross." She said

"Bye." I say and end the call and go right to the store to get a better clothes ."

Soon everyone except ross got home and Laura,rydel,riker,rocky,ryland and ratliff were sitting on the couch talking.

"Where is ross?" Riker asked looking at ryland rocky and Laura.

"In jerk land!" Ryland said.

"What do you guys mean ross is a sweet little brother." Rydel said.

"Well today ross joined the populars." Laura said.

Everyone's mouths dropped.

"Is that why he was so rude today?" Rocky asked Laura.

"Yea." Laura said.

"Oh god what did he do today at school?" Riker asked.

"Well he was yelling at me and called me a bicth in front of the whole school." Laura said.

"Also he was very rude to me and ryland." Rocky said.

"Oh and he is going to a Slut Party!" Laura stated.

Everyone's mouths dropped agian.

"NO NO NO ROSS IS NOT GOING TO A SLUT PARTY!" Riker screamed.

Stormie and mark heard and ran in.

"Woah what about a slut party?!" Mark asked very concerned.

"Ross is now a popular and is going to a slut party tonight." Ratliff said.

"NO WHERE IS ROSS I NEED TO TALK TO HIM!?!??!" Mark said very mad.

"We don't know!" Riker said still angry.

Then ross walked in the door with a beer in his hands and had on ripped jeans and a leather jacket and looked like he had no care in the world and his hair with greased up.

"Guys go her my new stuff it's in the car because I don't feel like doing it." Ross said and took another drink of beer.

Bam! Another chapter
.
I'm so mad at ross he joined the populars😔😁
.
What is mark going to say to ross?
.
Is ross still going to the party?
.
I will try and update before THURSAY! (I updated early this time
.
Stay sweet my strawberries😘❤
~Ashley