Ross with populars,party

The rest of the school day went on Laura got teased ross felt sad and rocky and ryland had a normal day like regular kids and they all walked home

Rydel: hey guys how was school

Rocky: good

Ryland: good

Laura: ehh (went up to her room)

Ross: horrible (runs in to his room smashing the door closed)

Rydel: what happend to ross

Rocky: I don't know

The next day at school

LAURA'S POV.
I was walking to my locker when I saw ross talking to the most popular guy in school

"Shit is going down." Laura mumbled.

And started hearing what they were talking about.

Ross's POV:
I was walking to my locker when this guy comes up to me in a leather jacket ad looked like he was very popular because he had 3 guys and 4 girls behind him (his possy) and all the girl were wearing cheerleader outfits and the guys looked like jocks.

"Sup dude." the most popular guy named Rick said.

"Um hey." Ross said.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party tonight at my house?" Rick said.

"Um ok sure."

"Oh and the theme is slut for girls so it's going to be great!" Rick said smirking.

"Wait what!?!" Ross said shocked.

"Oh yea and we will have a lot of beer and a lot of rooms with beds and a lot if girls rember have FUN😉!" Rick said Still smirking.

"Um I don't know if I should go." Ross said VERY unsure.

"Come on dude join our group!" Rick said egger to have ross join.

Ross thought should I wait I have to I need more friends and I will be popular and all the girls will love me

"Ok I'll join and be part of the group." Ross said happy.

"Sweet man oh and I'm Rick and the guys in out group are John, Darrel, nick, and the girls are Kate, Kelly, Abigail and Ashlyn.

"Hi! ross said to all of them.

"Ok ross if you want to be a popular we new to teach you some think starting out with DONT say hi or hey remember always say sup or what's up got it?

"Yep." Ross said.

"Ok good see you at the party man!" Rick said and left.

Laura's POV:
Oh no ross can't be a popular this is bad really bad he has no idea what he is in for the truth is I was once a popular I know shocking it was horrible they had me drop my grades,where slutty stuff and get drunk and once I accidentally slept with a guy and I was drunk and all I rember is waking up and empty cups of beer on the floor my myself naked and the guy and after that I left and now the populars bully me i can't BELEVE I was the most popular girl in school.
I saw ross opening his locker and I ran up to him

Ross- bold

Laura - Italics

"Ross you just made a big mistake!"

"What being a popular?"

"Yes ross I once was a popular it was bad!"

"So what that's your opinion not mine!"

"I just want the best for you!"

"YOU DONT KNOW THE BEST OF ME I DO!"

"Oh so now you going to yell at me!"

(By now everyone was crowding aroung watching the fight)

Ross: YEA IM GOING TO YELL AT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A LITTLE LIER AND OH YEA IM GOING TO A SLUT PARTY TONIGHT WHILE YOU STAY HOME CRYING IN YOU LITTLE PILLOW BECAUSE IM YELLIN AT YOU RIGHT!!!!OR GO CRYING TO RYDEL ROCKY RIKER OR RYLAND YOU LITTLE BICTH!!!!!!!!!

Laura:??????????

BAM long chapter
.
Oh no ross joined the populars!😁
.
Poor Laura Sally she still DOSNT rember ross😔😔
.
What is Laura going to say?
.
Should I make a schedule I when I'm going to update?
.
I will update before THURSAY!
.
I love you little strawberries stay sweet😘😘😘
~Ashley