Fourth of july

Ok I know some of you dont live in America but this chapter is going to have the Fourth of July.and yes it's 2 days late oops

~Next day at 3:30pm~

Downstairs with ross not really Caring about anything drinking beer rocky holding up an American flag running around yelling "HAPPY FOURTH!" Stormie and rydel are talking and riker and ryland watching tv and mark is on his laptop.

"So rydel I was wondering if you wanted to ask ratliff and Laura over for the fireworks?" Stormie asked.

"OMG! Yes I'm going to call then!" Rydel said running upstairs.

"ROCKY STOP RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE!" Mark yelled.

"BUT IT'S THE FOURTH OF JULY!" Rocky yelled.

"DO YOU WANT TO LIGHT FIREWORKS?!" Mark yelled to him.

"YES!" He yelled and can back into the living room.

~skip to 8:45pm~

Laura and ellingtion came over to do fireworks with the lynches everyone was out side Sitting in chairs and rocky and riker where goin to set of the firework's

"Do I have to be here with the fuckin lame firework's!" Ross complained.

"Yes ross it's a family thing." Stormie said.

"Then how come Laura is here!" Ross said and Laura looked down feeling bad.

"Ross! That's rude!" Rydel and stormie said at the same time.

"I will go if you guys want." Laura said.

"No!" Everyone said except ross.

"No sweetie stay ross is just being rude!" Stormie said.

Laura nodded and sat down.

"I WANT TO LIGHT THE FIRST FIREWORK!" Rocky yelled.

"Ok fine!" Riker said.

"YAY!" Rocky yelled he got the firework box thing and put it in the street.

"Ok guys this one is called golden flower." He said and lit it and ran off.

They kept doing street fireworks then rocky and riker announced

"SPARKLERS!" They both yelled
(If you don't know sparklers are like a stick thing that you light and it's really cool)

"YAY!" Everyone but stormie,mark and ross yelled.

Everyone got a sparkler and started to wave it around intill it burnt out everyone had fun then went inside and Laura and ellingtion went home.

Happy 2 days late 4th of July!