Beer and slut party

"Ross is now a popular and is going to a slut party tonight." Ratliff said.

"NO WHERE IS ROSS I NEED TO TALK TO HIM!?!??!" Mark said very mad.

"We don't know!" Riker said still angry.

Then ross walked in the door with a beer in his hands and had on ripped jeans and a leather jacket and looked like he had no care in the world and his hair with greased up.

"Guys go get my new stuff it's in the car because I don't feel like doing it." Ross said and took another drink of beer.

|now|

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH YOU PUT THAT DRINK DOWN THIS INSTANT!"

Ross took another big gulp and was swaying back and forth.

"Well that is not g-going to happen because I'm 18 and can do whatever I want."

"NO IM YOUR FATHER!" Mark yelled at ross.

"Whatever! So if you excuse me I am on my way to a slut party and I get to see naked girls so your guys are missing out!" Ross said then left.

Stormie started crying.

"I miss my rossy." She said crying.

Riker then went up to her and hugged her.

Ross got to the party a little drunk but something told him he was maki the wrong choice but he walked in anyways the frist thing he saw was a stripper on a pole that was naked and was doing it with someone and he got really disgusted but didn't show it because the crew came up to him.

"Hey man." Derek greeted him.

"Hey." Ross said.

Then the girls from the crew walked up in slutty cloths.

"Hey ross." Abigail said.

"Hey." Ross said.

"Nice you changed your clothes style." Ashlyn said.

"Yep but one question. Ross said.

"Go for it." Rick said.

"How come people are you know doing it in front of everyone this is not a sex club?" Ross asked.

"Have you never been to a club before? Abigail asked.

"No because I have never got a fake lie sence before." Ross answered.

" Because almost all clubs are like this and Rember they are A lot of girls here and a lot of empty bedrooms have fun." Derek said with a wink.

"Ok I will." Ross said.

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!

Is ross making making a big mistake and dose he realize it?

I will try an update soon.

-Ash