Chapter 05 part 01

I still can't believe they're dragging us again to L.A for who knows how long. I put my luggage out of the car and into the airport deep in thought. "What is L.A like? Is it humid there like people say it is? How long will I be there?" ran through my head like racecars.

"Couldn't we have taken a flight later? It's 3 am and none of us wanna be here," I groaned.

"Shut it. We're almost at the gate." I listened to my mother's orders and kept walking. We then arrived to the gate at 3 am, half awake, and with no coffee. I then saw Christina's family arrive, just as awake as us.

"Our meeting is tomorrow at 1 pm. Be at the building by 11 am though," Christina's father spoke. They nodded before talking about business while I dozed off.

I was shaken by Christina to get in the plane. We entered the plane to see we all got first class. I looked to see Christina sit next me snapping everything that was happening. "So are you excited to be on a plane?" She asked.

"How did you get the sudden energy? And no. I was having a good dream before being dragged to a car. And onto a plane," I complained. I heard her laugh before dozing off once again.

I woke up about an hour later from how bumpy the plane is. "How bad can this flight get?" I groaned. Christina sleepily nodded before being bombarded by the flight attendant.

"Hello what would you ladies like? Oh and here's a menu for our available dishes." We were handed a menu with a variety of dishes. Different types of pancakes then a little dessert.

"Can I have water? And then Chocolate chip pancakes with the sugar cookies..Thank you." She nodded before turning to Christina.

"I'll have the buttermilk pancakes with the strawberry parfait. Oh and a Sprite please." She then gave us our drinks and went to the isle behind us.

She came back with our food 30 minutes later. "Woah," Christina whispered. I nodded in response. This was probably the best food i've seen from a single flight.

After eating we had about 3 hours left of sleep, so I decided to doze off..

I was in my tree house with Jonah. It was winter at the time, and we were all bundled up. "I'm really gonna miss you. Promise you won't forget me." He gave me a pitiful look before speaking.

"I promise." He then got a phone call saying he had to go.

"I'll really miss you."

"Me too. I'll miss you Cookie." He then left the treehouse and walked into the woods, forever leaving my life and leaving nothing but the remains of what we were.

"Michelle! We're here! We're in L.A!" Christina squealed. I looked outside to see nothing but darkness, since the sun hasn't risen up here yet.

"Yay! What next? Ice cream at what..6 am?" I sarcastically asked. Christina rolled her eyes at me before pulling me from my seat and dragging me into the airport.

"I shouldn't have worn a sweater. It's like a hundred degrees here." I took off my sweatshirt and put it around my waist. We grabbed our luggage and started walking to our separate limos.

"Also I should inform you Corbyn lives here so I was planning to surprise him..And you can meet Jonah again. I'll text you the details." I nodded and parted ways with her.

Christinaaa

Heyy!

So I informed Jack about it and he said we can surprise them while they shop tomorrow. Also, the temperature is gonna drop to low 60's tomorrow so we can wear our normal outfits.