Chapter 15

Warning! If you don't like anything linked with suicide I advise you to skip this chapter.

Pills. My parents always had them for their own personal reasons, but tonight they're going to be the death of me. I ran through their cupboard like a madman until I found them. For the minute I froze as I looked at them.

Do I want to do this?

Is this truly my way out of this hell-hole?

...

...

...

Yes.

I took the pills out and shuffled my way to the bathroom. The only thing running through my head was "Take the pills". I eventually reached the bathroom and locked the door, making sure no one would come in. I looked at myself in the mirror to see my eyes were puffy and bloodshot.

1...

2...

3...

I took the pills and...

Jonah's Pov

We ran after her, but eventually got lost. Now we're walking around the neighborhood looking for Michelle. We came across a familiar house with all the lights on. As I glaced at the windows I saw her. She was looking at the mirror with something in her hand...

"Guys she's here!" We ran up to her door and knocked the life out of it, revealing her mother.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I heard the annoyance in her voice.

"Can we see your daughter Michelle? Please? It's me Jonah, she and I haven't seen each other in forever," I begged. She gave me a rather fake smile before speaking.

"I'm sorry, she's not home right now, maybe next time sweetie-"

"Mom! Michelle's passed out!" We pushed Michelle's mom out of the way and ran up to Elise's voice to find her panicking at Michelle. She was unconscious on the floor and looked terribly pale. There were pills scattered all over the floor while an empty bottle laid in the sink.

"Call 911!" I hollered. I felt tears run down my face as I picked up Michelle. She was getting worse by the minute. At this point her face was extremely pale as if she was a ghost. 

"Jonah.." I hear a faint voice whisper. I whipped my head down to see her with her eyes barely open.

"Yeah. It's me, rest. Please. Save your energy.." She gestured me to put my face near hers.

"Just wait for me..Okay?" She kissed my cheek, making me blush, before she became unconscious once again.

"The ambulance is here. We can meet her at the hospital." I nodded and brought Michelle outside to watch her being taken away from me once again.

She has to be okay.

She will be okay..

...

...

...

Right?