Chapter 11

What luck.

I did as I promised and gave everyone a text I'm leaving. I got a million responses back in the morning, but my parents took my phone away in annoyance. We went through security like always and waited at our gate, ready to go home. 

"Stillwater, Minnesota."

I looked around one last time, to see folks asleep in their chairs while the sun shined over us. The barista complaining to herself about her job. My family ushering me to the plane.

Goodbye, Los Angeles.

Jonah's Pov

We went to her mansion right away to say our last goodbyes to see it was empty. The air was thick with tension as we entered and our footsteps echoed throughout the mansion. "They can't already be gone..Right?" Christina whispered. We went up to her room. Not a single sign she was there.

"They left," Daniel whimpered. I felt my heart shatter knowing Michelle left us in the dust. Her family is part of multiple famous businesses, so she had no right to speak in her part. We walked down to the backyard and went straight for the treehouse. We went inside to see everything there, except Michelle herself. The air was rather hollow unlike when Michelle was there. It felt like a ghost town.

"Well she should be back in Minnesota and we'll be able to contact her right?" I nodded and looked at my texts once more to see she still hasn't seen them.

"Well, I'll be able to see her in a few months..But still. We all need to see her."

"What if we just visit her while we go on break?" Zach suggested, "We can always just see our families while we graduate..Or while Corbyn, Jack, and Daniel graduate."

"Okay, so we're gonna leave her in the dust for a month or two?" Christina's eyes grew wide as she started spamming Michelle again.

"Christina calm down, she'll be okay.." Corbyn tried comforting her but was pushed away, surprise and confusion written on his face. 

"She won't be okay! She's gonna be alone. All of you truly don't know what happened to her."

Then it clicked in my head.

A/n

So I practically messed up the story by forgetting an extremely important part. Rip.

-Megel670