Introduction

After nearly being torn apart following the Daxamite invasion of her Earth, Kara Danvers manages to save Oliver Queen from having the same happen to him. With the defeat of Prometheus at her hand, Oliver has his family, his team, and his city safe and sound once more, and Kara is back to saving National City.

But not even Supergirl is completely invincible.

After weeks of no contact, Oliver makes the jump to Earth-38, only to realize Kara's feud with Cadmus has gone from horrible to worse. Vowing not to leave until Lillian Luthor's downfall is certain, he joins Kara and the DEO in their fight against Cadmus, helping Kara recover from her ordeal along the way . . . and he won't be going alone.

The Emerald Archer isn't the only one with a debt to pay to the Girl of Steel, after all.

***

I honest to God never thought that after writing "One Call Away," I would be doing a sequel as well, especially not one that'll more likely than not end up Kariver. But with less than a week until I move into college (and that is scary to say), short chapters is all I've got time to write.

So, without further ado, here's "Won't Let You Down," a take on Oliver's final promise to Kara at the end of "One Call Away!" Fair warning - it will not be very James Olsen friendly. Don't get me wrong, I'm all right with the guy, but just not as a love interest to Kara. And there will definitely be those very protective of Kara who might have something to say to James about how he treated her originally . . . because, is it just me, or did James kind of play around with Kara's feelings in Season 1?

Ah, I won't babble on any more. You all probably want to read the first part of the story, don't you? ;) That'll be up soon!