Home Sweet Home: Pt.1

Author's Note:
Since Chase already has a girlfriend, our beloved Destiny, I will be sort of changing the plot in this chapter a bit. Okay, carry onward through the story. 😂😀
✖️✖️✖️✖️

I was laying on the couch in the living room, my legs across Bree's thighs as she sat on one side of me as Kaz sat on the other side

Skylar walked down the stairs and stopped in front of us all and was grinning, starting, "Guys, I just got the best email ever."

"Yes! I knew you would like it. Took me two weeks to write that song." Oliver replied as Skylar looked at him in confusion and commented, "I didn't get an email from you."

Bree and I share a look and laughed. "That's 'cause he accidentally sent it to me." I comment, moving my legs off of Bree and now had my feet on the floor while taking out my phone and played the song.

"I'll keep you warm, Skylar Storm. And when we rise above in superhero love-" Oliver reached over the couch and turned it off.

"Can you forward that to me?" Kaz asked me as I nod, already forwarding it to him.

"Me too." Bree added as I forward the song to her as well.

"Anyway, my best friend Scarlett from my home planet Caldera just emailed me. She's coming to visit." Skylar stirred the conversation back to her great email she had received.

"Wait. Aliens have email?" Chase questioned.

"Of course. I get so much spam from there. I mean, who really thinks a Calderan prince is just handing out millions of dollars?" Skylar answered.

"Can you forward that to me?" Kaz asked her with raised eyebrows.

"I'm so excited to see Scarlett. It'll be great not being the only alien around here." Skylar continued, briefly ignoring Kaz at the moment.

Bree stood up and wrapped an arm around her shoulders and smiled, "We've been living together so long, I don't think of you as an alien anymore."

"Aw, really?" Skylar asked, also smiling.

I shrug. "Yeah. To us, you're just a totally normal girl who does incredibly weird things." I remark as Bree nodded.

"So when does Scarlett get here?" Chase curiously asked just as an orangish portal opened up and a girl appeared. Chase jumped, letting out a scream. "Well, at least we don't have to pick her up from the airport."