Remember

✖️✖️✖️✖️

I walk into an abandoned warehouse, looking around the place warily

I walk into an abandoned warehouse, looking around the place warily. "Welcome, Destiny, it is so good to officially meet you face to face." The man who had been communicating with me telepathically for weeks spoke up and stepped out of the shadows and stood about ten feet away from me.

He was about middle-aged, had black hair and silver eyes. "Who are you?" I question in suspicion, "You never gave me your name. And what do you want with me anyway?"

"I'm your mother's brother. I was there through it all. But, I helped Krane take you to that lab when you were a baby- and also helped your mom find you again and helped reunite the two of you." He began to explain who he is, "My name is Philip, but here on Earth, some supers and even villains have taken to call me Hive."

"Why would you help steal me from my home realm?" I question, eyebrows furrowed at the man also known as my uncle apparently.

"Because I had seen you as Quake and saw you as a powerful girl... Why do you think I set you up when you were a kid, that incident involving your superhero title being revoked?" He continued.

I gasp in realization, letting out, "You were that villain who had tricked me! Why did you even do that?"

"It helped make you stronger and more determined to prove your worth." Philip replied.

I shake my head in disbelief slightly and continue to look at the man in front of me, saying, "You did that just to make me stronger-?"

"More powerful-"

"Where's my brother?" I question him while changing the subject back to why I even came here without my team in the first place. "You said he'd be here."

"Of course." He replied and spoke in his high-tech watch, "Shadow, it's time!"

I take a deep breath just as a boy one year older than me teleported into the room

I take a deep breath just as a boy one year older than me teleported into the room. He was wearing a black hood over his head and had a mask covering the bottom half of his face where you could only see his eyes. Justin.