Epigraph by Lab Rat D

✖️✖️✖️✖️

"I have learned a lot in my lifetime...
I learned that things don't always turn out the way you planned, or the way you think they should.
And I've learned that there are things that go wrong that don't always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. I've learned that some broken things stay broken, and I've learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you."

They're not heroes because of what they have that we don't. It's what they do with it.

"So, if you asked me "Who are you?" I would tell you this answer,
"A hero. And this is my story."

 ✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

So, hiya! Caler Jo Hyden here with an intriguing question for you lovely fans of my books, lol. 

What do you think of me writing another book, like a One-Shot book, about Destiny training the Inhumans in Aerofexus and all that good stuff? 

Let me know what you think in the comments below, please and thank you! 

I mean, I think this sequel wrapped things up pretty nicely, but I can always go on add what training and teaching all of these new heroes will be like for Destiny- Plus, I might will even add in her married life with Chase and their daughter, Mary Elizabeth, so you could get to know that kid.

And repeated slightly, I am leaving this entirely up to you guys. What do you think? Should I write it or nah?