The Wish: Pt.2

✖️✖️✖️✖️*Bree's POV*

✖️✖️✖️✖️
*Bree's POV*

"Des!" I exclaimed, opening my eyes and then stepped out of my capsule. I can't believe that she actually made that wish, but the question on my mind is: Did it really work? I look around the room and see that it was the girls' dorm in the penthouse, but only difference was- There's not a bed for Destiny and her stuff wasn't in here either. "This can't be happening."

I run down the stairs and enter the living room, finding Chase, Skylar, Kaz, and Oliver watching T.V on the couch. "Guys, where's Des at? Her stuff isn't in the room anymore." I speak up while gesturing behind me towards the stairs.

"Who's Des?" Skylar questioned in confusion.

"Our best friend and she's also known as the superhero Quake! Please, you guys have to remember her. She was basically the heart of this team. And she was amazing, a really good person, a true hero." I start, tears in my eyes, "Please remember."

"Bree, I'm sorry, but we don't know what you're talking about." Kaz replied.

I shook my head, my lip starting to tremble. "Mr. Davenport! He'll know what I'm talking about, I'm sure. Come on, we've got a mission to do. Operation: Remember Des and bring her home." I start walking over to the door as no one moved from their seats on the couch. I look at them. "Come on, let's go!"

The four of them groaned and stood up from their seats and walked over to me and then we leave out of the penthouse, heading straight for the Davenport-Dooley residence. 

After us super speeding, flying, and teleporting there, we enter the house as Leo and Adam looked up from their video game they were playing on the couch.

"Leo, Adam, please tell me you remember Des." I say to the two of them who gave me a confused look and both of them replied in unison, "Who's Des?" I quickly move downstairs and enter the lab that's now turned into a nursery for Naomi. "Mr. Davenport!"

Donald walked into the main part of the lab and looked over at me in confusion just as everyone followed me down here and stopped behind me. "Tell me that you remember Des. Tell me that you didn't forget her also." I practically beg him.

"I'm sorry. Who's Des?" The billionaire replied.

"She- She's Lab Rat D, the first bionic kid that you and Douglas both helped train and raise. She's the one who has always got us out of tough situations and has saved every single one of us through countless times. She's the one who has always been there for each of us when no one else had our back. She was there. Des is our family and she needs us right now- more than ever. You guys have to remember her. Please. Where's Douglas? Surely, he remembers. He has to." I comment, looking at everyone.