Home Sweet Home: Pt.2

✖️✖️✖️✖️

I wake up and sit up off of the floor as Oliver coughed and groaned out, "What happened?"

"Scarlett used her power on you guys after Des had took care of her shockwave. You're lucky to be alive." Skylar answered.

"Wait. So, you and I are trapped together in a tiny jail cell?" Oliver replied and then smiled, "I'm not alive, I'm in Heaven!"

"Yeah, well, Des and I are here, too, so don't get weird." Bree spoke up.

"Scarlett's gonna be back any minute. We have to get out of here." Skylar commented while looking around the cell.

"Use your powers to form a space portal and take us back to Earth. Unless, you know, you just wanna stay here and make this our cozy little home." Oliver replied and leaned his arm against the bars of the cell only to get zapped again. "Wow, that hurt! What was that?"

I laugh, "I don't know. Maybe you should try it again."

"The force running through those bars makes our powers useless." Skylar replied.

"Great. Scarlett destroyed the wormhole transporter, so we're stuck on Caldera." Bree said.

"It's your own fault for coming here." Scarlett spoke up.

"Do you really think you can stop me? Do you have any idea what I can do?" I question her in amusement, confident of my power and showing my ego a bit.

"I am well aware of your strength and power. That's why I took precautions in case you happened to come here for her." Scarlett answered.

"You just had to tell her about me." I say to Skylar, leaning towards her. She shrugged a little.

Scarlett shot me with a red energy, different from the first one, as it made me teleport to a different location.

"Des!?" Bree, Skylar, and Oliver exclaimed while looking around the cell for her but only to find that she was gone.

"There are a million other Calderans. Why do you want Skylar and what did you do with Des?" Bree demanded.

"Yeah, you don't want her. Take Bree." Oliver commented as Bree looked at him, "Somebody's gotta take the hit. Thanks for stepping up."

"Scarlett's part of the opposition and they want me to help them take over the planet." Skylar replied.

"And once we do, Caldera will finally be powerful enough to rule the universe." Scarlett said.

"Totally hear ya. Really respect your drive, but where do we fit in on your little to-do list?" Bree replied.

"Oh, I'm not in control of your fates. Skylar is." Scarlett simply said.

"What do you mean?" Skylar asked.

"It's simple. Join the opposition and I'll release them, maybe Destiny too- though, she could be a useful asset to the opposition." Scarlett answered.

"And if I don't?" Skylar asked.

"Then you'll watch as I destroy them, slowly and painfully. The choice is yours, Skylar. Let's see how much you really care about your human friends." Scarlett answered.