Coming through in the Clutch

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Kaz was sitting on the couch as was I while Bree sat in the circular blue seat and Chase was somewhere in the kitchen

Kaz was sitting on the couch as was I while Bree sat in the circular blue seat and Chase was somewhere in the kitchen. Oliver walked into the room with a poster in his hands, a grin on his face.

"Guys, I just found out they're having an Olympic send-off celebration at the park this afternoon." Oliver began excitedly.

"Ooh, will there be a piñata? Because if so, my candy-whackin' arm is locked and loaded." Kaz replied while rolling his shoulder and actually looked excited at mentioning hitting a piñata.

"It's a pep rally where fans can meet Olympic athletes before they fly to Rio to compete in the games. And, best of all, Clutch will be there!" Oliver further explained and opened his poster to reveal a really strong-looking man.

"Isn't Clutch that weightlifter who's really strong?" I speak up.

"He's only the greatest weightlifter ever and a shoo-in to win gold. They call him Clutch because he always come through in the clutch." Oliver replied, looking over at me while putting his hands on his hips, "Also, because his real name has fourteen syllables and won't fit on the back of a tank top."

"Yeah, I've met him before." I admit as Kaz, Oliver, and Bree looked over at me curiously. "When I was seven with Justin and my foster dad." I smile fondly at the memory.

"I've seen all of Clutch's competitions. One year I even dressed up like him for Halloween." Oliver replied.

I recall a memory then.

"Daddy, Justin, hurry up! We're gonna miss the competition!" Seven year old me said while on the back of my father piggyback style.

Dad and Justin laughed at my excitement and grinned at me. We notice a bulky man in red and blue short shorts and a tank top; He was standing around large sets of weights.

I move a little to get a better view, so my dad moved me on top of his shoulders. "The Clutch will lift this six hundred pound barbell and break the record!" Clutch announced while gesturing to the barbell with three hundred pounds on each sides of it.

We cheered loudly as he placed his hands on the bar and readied himself, lifting the barbell up in the air. He looked like he was about to drop it on himself. "Dad- Dad, you have to help him. He's gonna hurt himself." I start just as my dad placed me on my feet on the ground beside my eight year old brother.

"Somebody help." Clutch utter out while still struggling to lift the barbell off of him. Grant Moore hurried over the weightlifter and grabbed the barbell effortlessly and lifted it off of him, putting it back on the ground.