Choices

✖️✖️✖️✖️ *Third Person POV* *Mission Command*

✖️✖️✖️✖️
*Third Person POV*
*Mission Command*

"Des is still one of us. What she did here was not of her own free will." Donald began, leaning against the only not broken cyberdesk. The team was hurt during the earthquake and the building was a bit trashed, but mission command took the most damage. 

"Hive infected her. She's his hostage. We need to remember that. But this supervillain messed with the wrong team, the wrong family. He thinks if he breaks our legs, we'll stop fighting, but he doesn't know how stubborn we are." Donald limped a little forward, his hand still against the cyberdesk and nodded at Douglas.

"Especially when it comes to protecting one of us." Douglas added, his arms folded across his chest. He had a cut on his eyebrow and one on his cheek. The rest of the team also had scrapes, cuts, and broken limbs.

"What's the plan?" Skylar asked, her hands on her hips.

"We know her uncle, Rodissius, and Reese's siblings are after the other superheroes. So, we definitely have to warn all of them and tell them to be on the lookout for Des, let us know if they've seen her." Chase answered, inhaling sharply and held his left side near his ribs with his right hand lightly. He was pretty sure some of his ribs was cracked. But, what hurt the most was his heart. He was losing the girl that he loves again.

"Des disabled every communications that we have. She destroyed mission command. There's nothing here now. How are we gonna get word to the other superheroes in time?" Kaz spoke up, rubbing his right shoulder, which was dislocated.

"There's not nothing. We're still here. Des could've ended us right before she left. She could've, but she didn't." Justin started, "She's still there, fighting to break free of his control over her."

"Justin's right. Des has always fought for us, has always helped us. She has never, not once, given up on any one of us. She constantly forgives us and always saves us. Now, it's our turn. Des needs our help now to bring her back." Bree agreed.

"No one's giving up on her. That's not what Kaz meant. He just meant, how are we gonna warn the superheroes without our communications tech?" Oliver also spoke up.

"I'll find my siblings and see if they know anything about Des." Reese suggested as Skylar nodded and replied, "I'll go with Reese. In case, things go south on that little rendezvous, she might need some backup."

"The rest of us can start locating the other superheroes and letting them know." Oliver also suggested as Kaz nodded in agreement.

"Donnie and I will remain here and fix this tech and the place up-" Douglas spoke up and then looked around the destroyed mission command, "Or attempt to fix it."