The Rock

✖️✖️✖️✖️

The six of us and AJ walked back into the penthouse from watching a movie; AJ had kept blabbering about the movie the entire time

The six of us and AJ walked back into the penthouse from watching a movie; AJ had kept blabbering about the movie the entire time. "I love that movie. I've seen it five times." The kid commented, "Ooh, I hope I didn't ruin the ending for you guys."

"No. You had already ruined the beginning and middle, so I don't really care about the end." Kaz replied.

"So, uh... What do you guys wanna do now?" AJ asked.

Bree walked up to him, bending down a little, and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Hey, uh, why don't you stay right here while we go have a quick little team meeting out on the terrace, okay?"

"Okay." AJ replied as the six of us stepped outside and closed the door behind us.

"Chase. I know you told AJ he could hang out with us, but this is getting ridiculous. He never leaves." Bree started.

"Yeah. This morning, I came down for a bowl of cereal, and he poured my milk. Which was nice but kinda creepy." Oliver replied.

"That's creepy? This morning you offered to be the milk in my cereal." Skylar pointed out.

"That's not- I don't- Offer still stands." Oliver commented.

"AJ's not that bad, guys-" I start, "He's just a kid."

"Des, he's not your little brother, okay? You can't keep him here to replace him." Bree remarked.

"I know that!" I start, now a little agitated.

"Look, guys, the only reason AJ's been hanging around so much is 'cause he doesn't have any friends." Chase commented.

"So he's a mini you. Got it." Kaz replied and smiled as the closest person to him- Skylar- smacked his arm lightly.

"Look, and it is nice that you're looking out for him, but we just need a little bit of space- without him around."

"Yeah, and not to mention, it's really risky." Kaz pointed out. "We have to keep our superhero status a secret."

"Okay, I get it. I'll go break his heart and tell him. He can't hang out with us as much." Chase replied.

We all walk back inside and notice AJ on the couch, eating a few cookies, as he looked up and saw us. "Great cookies. Got anything to wet my whistle?" He gestured to his throat.

"Oliver can be your milk." Skylar smirked as Oliver glared at her.

"Uh, look, AJ, we should talk. There's been some concern, mostly from the others, about you being around so much." Chase began.