Thunder

Make sure to play the song :)
---------------------------------------------

I couldn't sleep. The storm outside didn't make anything better. The booming sounds of thunder felt like a hammer smacking my head. The flashes of lighting kept me awake. I tired to snuggle into Fionn's arm, but even his warm touch couldn't help me.

I needed to play something to block out the sounds of the storm. I quietly got out of bed, trying to make sure Fionn didn't wake up. Before I left I admired his beauty. His fluffy amber hair was ruffled. His eyebrows were furrowed, and his lips were slightly parted. You could hear his soft snores.

I decided to give him a little peck on his forehead. Tiptoeing out of the room was an easy task. As I was walking down the stairs, the sound of thunder shook the house. Walking into the piano room I felt slightly at ease.

Placing my hands on the cold keys made me more relaxed. Slowly I started to play my favourite song. Rosemary's theme. My fingers glided across the keys smoothly, creating the perfect melody. Closing my eyes as I continued. The sound of thunder no longer bothered me.

As I finished the song I heard Fionn.
"Baby, what are you doing? It's like 4 in the morning". "I'm sorry Fionn. Did I wake you? I'm sorry I just couldn't go to sleep", I sighed.

"Y/N, why didn't you wake me up if you were so scared? I'm here to protect you", I felt my cheeks heat up. "I wasn't scared Fionn. I was just um, not tired?"

"It's ok my love. Come on let's get you to bed", he spoke quietly. As we laid down on the bed I quickly snuggled into him. "I love you Fionn", I mumbled into his side. "I love you too Y/N".

Fionn Whitehead •Imagines•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें