Christmas

It was Christmas Eve and you where running around the kitchen, trying to make sure every last minute detail was perfect.

You set out all the nice plates and silverware making sure to add the little holiday garland on each plate.

As you where making sure the table was set up perfectly, Fionn walked down the stairs, startling you.

"Oh my god Fionn! You scared me",
You exclaimed, your hand grasping your chest.

"Y/N, you need to take deep breathes love, everything is set out perfectly! Stop worrying", he said while embracing you in a tight hug.

"I love you Fionn", you said to him as you stood on your tip toes to give him a peck on his soft, pink lips.

"I love you too, Y/N", he said while looking down at you.

You where thrown out of your moment when the doorbell rung.

"That must be my parents!", you exclaimed as you ran to the door.

You opened the door and greeted your mom and Dad, inviting them in.

Your parents said hi to Fionn as he lead them to the living room.

More guests started to arrive and soon your house was full of people laughing, talking and having fun on the perfect Christmas Eve.

•••

You fell back onto the couch.

"That's exhausting", you said while letting out a sigh.

"It was. But I'm so proud of you. You managed everything perfectly and it was a lovely night. I'm so glad I have a girl like you. I love you so very much", Fionn said while planting a kiss onto your cheek.

"I love you too Fionn",
You said as you cuddled into his side, watching the fire from your fireplace while admiring Fionn.

••••
Hey guys!
I haven't updated in so long!
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope you all have a merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas then hopefully you have a good day.

❤️