Jealousy

Ok, but can we just admire that little nugget? Like his hair his glasses AND THAT ADORABLE SANTA HAT. UGHHHHHHH HE GOT ME SHOOK™™.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was sitting on the cold marble countertop while admiring Fionn as he was making a sandwich. Like honestly, how can someone look so god damn beautiful making a sandwich?

The way his muscles flexed when he was spreading the butter made me so emotional. He was so beautiful and I was so lucky to have him.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when my phone loudly rung. I picked it up to see my longtime friend Tom Holland calling me.

"Hey Tommy boy", you spoke through the phone while grinning. "(Y/N)! You won't believe what just happened!", he shouted through the phone.

"Um, Tom, is everything alright?", you asked. This was unusual. "So you know how I auditioned for SpiderMan? WELL I GOT THE ROLE!", he screamed through the other end.

You jumped of the marble counter. "WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS? CONGRATULATIONS!", you screamed, obviously as excited as Tom was.

You remembered when you and Tom where young and he pretended to be SpiderMan while you always picked the role of Gwen.

"Remember when we were little and we would pretend that you were spidey and I was Gwen? Well, now you can really save the lady", you laughed through the phone.

All through this time, you hadn't noticed that Fionn was listing to the entire conversation. He knew that you and Tom were best friends yet that didn't stop the feeling of jealousy.

As you finished your conversation with Tom, you turned around to find Fionn looking a bit off.

"Baby, are you ok?", you asked him. From the way his body stood still you knew he was jealous.

"Y-yea, I'm alright", he tried to sound calm. You walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist while resting your head on his shoulder.

You felt him relax under your touch. "Fionn? You know that me and Tom are just friends? I love you ok? I love you more than anything", you mumbled into his chest.

"Yea (Y/N) I know, it's just that sometimes I can't help but feel jealous", he said as he stroked your hair.

You looked up and smiled at him. He leaned in to give you a kiss, but you yelled "Ewwwww! Cooties", and ran away from him.

"What am I going to do with you?", he said while smiling. He chased after you until you finally gave him his kiss.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok the beginning is so me. Like he would look hot doing anything tbh. Ugh damn his cuteness.

Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this even tho it was short and sweet, just like meeeee.

P

P.S, enjoy this magnificent gif of the cutest people ever.