"I love you"

Warning: includes sensitive material like depression and suicide. Please read at your own risk

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sat down on the couch, staring outside the rainy window. Boredom was slowly killing me. The rainy London weather not helping my situation at all.

I was so dazed out, that I didn't notice the flats door opening. "Hey baby, I'm home", Fionns voice echoed throughout the apartment.

"In here", I mumbled. I heard the soft pitter patter of feet on the marble floor. "(Y/N)? You look dead", Fionn giggled. I rolled my eyes, my patience slowly running out.

"Oh thanks, I feel dead too", I replied back harshly while walking towards our bedroom. Fionn looked confused, he surely wasn't trying to be hurtful. But it hurt, especially since you already were so insecure about yourself.

Closing the bathroom door, I looked up at my mirror. I let out a small gasp, Fionn was right, I look more than dead.

I felt hot tears blur my vision. Fionn didn't deserve such an ugly face, with such and ugly body and such an ugly personality.

He deserved someone beautiful, both inside and out. And you knew for a fact you were none of those. Loud knocks on the door made you cry harder.

(Y/N)? Baby, please open up! I'm sorry", Fionns voice pleaded. I didn't listen. I slowly rolled back my sleeve, talking the clean razor from the open drawer.

I slowly ran it across my wrist. One for being ugly. Two for being fat. Three for being unworthy. You decided that the final one should just end it.

My hot tears fell on my bleeding arm as I made my final cut. I repeated it on my other arm. I slid down, crying as blood pooled all around me.

As my vision got blurry, I saw Fionn burst through the door. I tried to make out what he was saying, but I just heard ringing instead.

"Fionn, I'm sorry, I love you", I managed to say, as darkness engulfed me.

•••••••

I heard beeping all around me. My head felt like it was on fire. My arms were completely numb. I opened my eyes to be met with harsh white light.

My throat was dry, and begging for water. I tried to sit up but I couldn't. Turning my head to the side, I saw the most heartbreaking sights.

Fionn's eyes were red and puffy. Dry tear trails on both his cheeks. He was holding my hand and staring right at the wall. He didn't notice you were awake until you tried to say something.

You tried to say his name, but only moans came out. He looked down at you, his eyes filling with tears as he engulfed you.

"(Y/N)! Please don't ever do that again. I was so scared to loose you. I love you so much and I'm so sorry. I couldn't have ever lived if you weren't with me. I love you so much", he sobbed on my shoulder.

I tried saying something back to him. But I couldn't get anything out. I just held him, letting tears of my own fall out.

"(Y/N), You are the most beautiful, perfect, human being ever. Please never forget it"