Cold Water

Look at baby Fionn! He's so cute OML I can't even! He got me dying™™. This imagine is based of  a dream that I had last night. It was so lit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I felt someone shaking me. "Ughhh", I moaned. I pulled the covers over my head to try an cancel out the annoying person on top of me.

"Come on (Y/N)!", a deep voice said.
I opened my eyes to see that Tom, was inches from my face. "Tom, for the love of god, let me sleep", I whined.

I pulled the covers over my head once again. I smiled lightly to myself when Tom finally gave up. As I returned to my very peaceful slumber, I felt something icy and cold all over my face.

I opened my eyes to see Tom, with a glass of water, laughing. " Tom Glynn-Carney, you better start running before I smack the living daylight out of you", I screamed as he bolted out the door.

I was chasing after him, when I tripped and fell face first. "That little fucker", I mumbled to myself.

"Tom? What did you do to my girlfriend?", I heard Fionn's voice as he walked into the room.

His eyes widened when he looked at me. He started laughing. "Fionn Whitehead this is not funny! Where did you hide him? I need revenge", I spoke.

"Fionn? Will you protect me?" I heard Tom say as he hid behind Fionn. "I'm sorry Tom, see I don't wanna mess with her", he joked.

"She's scary", Fionn whispered loudly enough for me to hear. Before I could scold him, Jack slung me over his shoulder.

"Jack? Jack, put me down", I screamed while punching his back. "Nope, no can do. Sorry (Y/N)", he proceeded towards the garden door.

"Oh no no no no, put me down. Please Jack", I pleaded. The pool neared closer. "Fionn! Help me", I whined.

Before I could hear Fionns reply, I felt the cold water collide with my body. I was trying to reach the surface but I was stuck.

I was running out of air trying to kick up. I looked down to see my pyjama pants stuck to the bottom of the pool. I tried to kick one last time but I failed.

Tiny black dots covered my vision until I was out completely.

Time skip brought to you by Tom dancing

I felt a sudden rush of air entering lungs as I started to cough uncontrollably. My vision was blurry, but slowly it started to focus.

"Oh god. Baby are you ok?", Fionn asked me as he cradled me in his arms.

"Yea, I think I'm fine", I said. I slowly stood up, trying to regain my balance. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry (Y/N)", both Jack and Tom said.

They were coming in for a hug, but as they neared me, I side stepped watching them fall into the cold water.

"Revenge sure is sweet", I laughed as Fionn embraced me while doubling over in laughter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Probably one of the worst imagines I did but, it's the best I got atm. Hope you enjoy