Feeon (text message)

I waited until everyone in my house left. I finally was able to have a little dance party.

I chose some of my favourite songs, turning up the volume on my speakers as high as possible.

I quickly grabbed a comb and started using it as a microphone while twirling around my room. Shaking my head to the rhythm.

I started to break out into some serious dance moves. The sprinkler came first, then the disco dance, and after that came the moon walk.

Dancing carelessly around my room with my loud music, I didn't hear the knock on my window. I started to dramatically sing while pretending I'm on stage.

My singing voice wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best either. As I was in the middle of the song I heard my phone beep.

Feeon💞
Love, your dance moves
Are absolutely extraordinary.

                                               You
                               Um, wdym?

Feeon💞
Angel, you never told
me you can sing! I feel
slightly offended.

                                                You
                                  FIONN, HOW
                              DO YOU KNOW
                       THAT IM SINGING?

Feeon💞

Your pink pyjamas
look beautiful on
you, darling.

                                               You
                               Fionn, HOW DO           
YOU KNOW THIS?
Tellll meeeeee😩

Feeon💞

Baby, it's really
cold out here.
Please open
Your window 😩😩

Read 11:13 pm

     I walked over to my window, opening the transparent blue curtains.
Fionn stood there with his blue hoodie, his cheeks a pale pink from the cold.

I opened my window.
"Hey darling, I missed you", Fionn spoke as he embraced you. "I missed you too, Feeon", you whispered the last part.

"What did you call me?", he asked playfully. "Feeon, Feeon Whitebread", you smirked up at him.
He came closer as I moved back.

I fell back on my bed while he started to tickle me. "P-p-lease, s-s-stop", I said in between breathes. My loud laughing filled the air.

"I'll stop when you take it back", he smiled at you while tickling you. "F-f-fine. Fionn Whitehead. I-I-s that b-b-better?", you giggled?

"Oh yes darling", he spoke while kissing your lips tenderly.