Jokes

"Damn, aren't you a hot chunk of bruschetta", I yelled at the tv. Ok what? Tom Hollands abs are more structured than my life.

I reached into the bag of hot cheetos, only to find out I ate the entire bag. I stared at the completed bag of chips, maybe if I stared long enough it will refill.

After a minute of glaring at the empty chip bag, I decided to ask Fionn if he can bring me some when he comes home.

I walked into the kitchen. Scrolling through my Instagram. I accidentally spent 15 minutes scrolling through Fionn's fan pages. Honestly, that boy has to interact with his fans more often.

I decided to comment on a really funny post that a fan created.

@(Y/N)(Y/L/N): this is honestly hilarious. I'm sure that Fionn is going to like it too ❤️.

Pressing the home button on my phone, pressed Fionn's name. After three rings, he finally picked up.

"Good morning darling", his deep voice floated from the speaker. "Fionny, its 3:30 in the afternoon", I  giggled. He should be getting some more sleep, as he is always filming for his upcoming film.

"Is it? Well still, you are my ray of morning sunshine. Too cheesy?", he asked, amusement laced through his voice. "And you are like my coffee, I love you a latte", I laughed.

"Honestly (Y/N)? That was horrible", he laughed. "Well if it was bad then why are you laughing?", you asked.
"Never mind.", he whined.

"Fionny? Can you please bring me chips after you're done?", I put on my sweetest voice possible.

"Sure baby. The usual?", he asked. "Mhm, the usual", I replied, happy to he getting food.

"Your wish is my command. I have to go now darling. I love you", he said through the phone. "I love you too", I replied softly while ending the call.

I proceeded to go back to the living room and continue watching Tom Hottie Holland while waiting for my chips.

--------------

This was so short but it was an honest representation of me. I'm so pissed because hell, I mean school starts in 6 days. Also I'm going to be a freshman which is just super friggin great.

Anyways hope you enjoy this really short chapter. Ilysm❤️