Telekinesis

This chapter will be related to the show Him that stared Fionn as Harry :). Also can we just talk about how cute Fionn looks here? Like damn™™™

---------------------------------------------

I knocked on his door, hoping that he would actually open the door for me. He was ignoring his mum and my dad. Hopefully he'll open the door for me.

We have something. Something special. Honestly I don't know what it is but I just want it to be something. Even though it would have to be a secret.

No one would except that I was madly, truly, deeply in love with my "stepbrother". I honestly hated it. I just love him so much but I can't be with him.

The door opened slowly. He looked up and I saw his tired green eyes. The bags underneath were highly prominent. That little sparkle in his eyes was gone. He seemed so emotionless. Like he was dead inside but only his body remained.

I stepped inside and shut the door. I gripped his shoulders as he looked up to me. His green eyes met my (Y/E/C) ones. "Oh Harry, what happened?", I asked him. I was so concerned.

Seeing him like this tore my heart. He completely broke down. I held him silently as he cried. I tried to calm him down by rubbing his back.

I slowly sat down on his bed. He looked up to me while wiping his tears away on his sweatshirt. "I can't (Y/N), I can't do it anymore. I'm going to hurt someone. I'm going to hurt you", he whispered the last part.

"Harry, love what do you mean? You aren't going to hurt anyone. You aren't hurting me. You are pure and your heart is golden. Please, please Harry, don't say that"

"(Y/N), you don't understand! You don't know what I can do! I don't want to be around anyone I love. I need to go!", he was screaming at this point.

"Harry listen to me ok? Just, please tell me what you mean. I don't understand", I was hoping to get somewhere. "Of course you don't understand", he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

I felt hurt. But I needed to help him. I just needed to look past his attitude. "Ok then, if I don't understand, why don't you help me understand?", I was trying my best to calm him down.

"(Y/N), please promise you're not going to tell. Ok?", he sounded so worried. "Of course Harry. I promise on all of my (Y/F/B) records I won't tell a soul", he grinned when you mentioned your favourite band.

"Ok well, here goes nothing", he sighed. He motioned for me to stand up. I did as I was told. "Ok, please don't freak out ok?", I sighed. "I promise you Harold".

He stared intensely at me. "Ugh, Harry? W-what are you doing?", I asked feeling really creeped out. Before I could do anything, I felt my feet leave the ground.

I looked down. The ground was a few centimetres below me. I looked all around the room, I was floating. Looking at Harry, I saw his nose bleeding.

"Harry! Your nose, it's bleeding!", I screeched. I quickly hit the ground. "H-Harry? I was just floating in the fucking air! That was amazing!"

He smiled slightly while wiping the blood away from his nose. "Trust me love, it's not as amazing as you think it is. When I get angry I lose control, and bad things happen (Y/N).

"Harry, I'm going to help you ok? You have a gift that's like a blessing and a curse. I'm going to help you use it as a blessing", I scrunched my face up while thinking if what I said even made sense.

Harry's laugh filled the room. It sounded heavenly. This is the first time I heard him laugh. And it's definitely not going to be the last time.

"Why are you so adorable? And thank you so much (Y/N)" he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Oh no, I think your mums coming!", quickly whispered.

"(Y/N)!What the fuck! You just broke my chair you fat ass", he screamed at me. I played along. "Shut up dipshit, you broke my snow globe!" I screamed back at him.

"Harry, (Y/N) please for the love of god, stop fighting will you? The baby's trying to sleep", his mom screamed at us.

As she closed the door we collapsed on his bed laughing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ughhhhh, I wish we can all have our own Fionn. Like he is so cute and adorable and funny and hot. Ughhhhh

Anyways hope y'all enjoy!