•||1||•

Clary was in a very good mood this morning which is rare these days. It's not like she hates her life, but she is hiding something.

3 weeks ago she found out she was pregnant with Jaces baby. She hadn't had time to tell him yet.

The demon activities have been very high. Jace and Alec have been demon hunting every night. Clary thought it had to be the right timing. Clary is scared by how Jace might react, if he doesn't want kids?

-

Clary is planning on telling Jace tonight. She is even more nervous on how Jace will react. They haven't talked about having kids yet.

But it's completely normal that shadowhunters have kids young. Since Clary was raised as a mundane she was scared of the thought.

-

Clary made her way to Jace's room. She wanted to surprise him with the pregnancy.

When Clary got to the door to Jace's room she heard a loud moan. She couldn't understand the sound coming from his room, she thought he was haunting demons.

She put her hand on the handle, she was scared to open the door. Clary could already feel what was going to happen.

Clary's heart started to beat faster and her hands were shaking.

Clary gathered the strength and opened the door. Jace' head was between a girls thigh. They obviously didn't hear Clary come in.

Clary decided not to interrupt their little game and left again. Clary could feel her heart shatter into millions of pieces. How can he do this to her.

Clary thought Jace loved her. She thought they were soulmates.