•||7||•

A few seconds late Jace came running in by the scream of his daughter, his little girl. She was a replica of Jace. Gold hair and golden eyes.

"Blanche? Honey are you okay?" He knelt down and tried to wake his daughter up.

"Blanche? That is her name" Lola laughed at the girl who was laying unconsciously on the floor.

"Who the heck are you? Thinking that you can speak to my baby girl this way" Jace said and stood up and rushed over to Lola almost threatening her.

"Back away from me" Lola said not scared by Jace. He wasn't as scary as the demons she had killed.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that"

"Mom?" Lola called and Clary was the a second later.

"Problem Jace?" Clary smirked.

"She... she is your daughter?" He mumbled.

Jace was sad, even tho he has his own Blanche he thought he and Clary would have kids together.

Blanche was apart of the deal he made, that he still haven't told anyone. He could lose all the people he loved.

"Yes, don't speak to her like that ever again. You'll be surprised by what you don't know"

Clary took Lola's hand and walked away from Jace and Blanche. Clary wanted to tell Jace so badly that Lola was his, but she didn't.

She looked at the way he loved Blanche and the way he was talking to Lola. Lola didn't deserve to be threatened like this.

She should know first Clary though to her self. She couldn't believe Jace had a baby with his mistress. He didn't feel shame at all was all Clary could think of.