•||8||•

Clary

"Mom? Why didn't you give him a punch in the face?" Lola asked. She loves when I beat somebody up.

She is a very good fighter her self, she can kill several demons on her own. She doesn't struggle, but she likes to use her looks to distract. Just like her father

Lola Elden Fairchild Morgenstern

She is a very pretty little girl. Everyone who meets her falls in love with her.

"I don't know, it was unworthy" I shrugged. I would never hit Jace. I'm still in love with him, still to this day I wonder why he cheated.

"That little girl was annoying" she said and jumped up and down on the bed.

"I bet you think that" I said.

"Mommy, I'm hungry" she said and jumped off the bed and walked over to me.

"Let's go eat then"

-

We decided to go to Taki for dinner. It's been five years since I have eaten here. When we walked in everyone  was sitting at our usual table.

"Hey guys" I said and took a seat.

"Look, redhead is back" Blanche said. I swear that little girl is mean.

"Yes I'm back suck it" I blurted out.

"Idiot" she mumbled and went back to her food.

Me and Lola took a seat besides each other. Blanche chews so loud and with her mouth open.

"Didn't your mom teach you any manners?" Lola asked her sister. They don't know that they're siblings. I am the only one I think, that knows.

"Shut up, you fat ass" Blanche said and threw a meat ball at Lola ruining her clothes.

I could see the anger in Lola. Her eyes started to light up, like Jace's when he activates runes without his stele.

Everyone is shocked to see Lola'a eyes. Lola's runes were all activated and she went straight for Blanche across the table.