•||3||•

Isabelle was walking hand in hand with her best friend and fiancé, when they heard someone scream like a little girl.

Simon and Izzy followed the sound and found Clary on top of Jace hitting him. One punch after the other.

Izzy rushed over to take Clary off of Jace.

"What is going on?" Simon asked.

"Ask That bastard" Clary replied and pointed at Jace's direction.

Both Izzy and Simon turned their attention towards Jace and waited for him to talk.

"I had an affair" Jace said embarrassed.

"YOU DID WHAT?" Simon shouted at Jace. Simon loved Clary more than anything with the exception of Izzy of course.

Simon and Clary are parabatai. They have been friends since they were little it only make sense.

"I know I screwed up" Jace said and lowered his head.

While they fought Clary packed her stuff silently and left the letter she wrote for everyone while Jace finished his business. 

No one seemed to notice until Clary opened the portal and went through.

"See she is gone!" Izzy said cutting the boys off. They were to caught up in their own little fight to notice anything.

"Happy?" Simon said and placed his hands behind his head and was very frustrated.

They all was very sad. How are the others going to react. Alec has grown to love Clary as well as Magnus.

Magnus lost his biscuit. No one knew where Clary went. She was untraceable, because of her rune.