•||23||•

Clary

"Come on babe." Jace said and ran past me in the hallway. It was two weeks ago, we decided to give our relationship another try. Jace is still scared, that I will break up with him. Even after I told him that I wouldn't.

"Where are we going?" I asked and took off running. I have a hard time keeping up with him.

"Eva-May is in trouble I think." He said and waited for me to catch up.

"Not again" I sighed

She has been staying here since the day we found her, about a month ago. She was shy and a good girl to begin with, but now? She is crazy.

Last week she was fighting her sister. She had a knife, and if we didn't come in time she would've killed Lola.

"Let's go" and I ran after Jace.

We ran outside to the new garden we have created for the kids, behind the institute. Eva-May was sitting on Bella, who was sitting on the swing.

Bella was screaming and Izzy was just standing there with Simon. They both look at their daughter, but doesn't bother to help her.

"Help her please!" Simon screams when he sees us coming.

"Why didn't you just pull her off?" Jace asked confused.

"We can't" Simon simply said.

"Why not?"

"She wants her mom" Izzy said.

I sighed and went to pull her off Bella. I take Emma-Maya arms and starts to pull. When she turned around and saw it was me, she immediately jumped off the swing.

Simon and Izzy rushes over to their daughter. Izzy is havin a hard time running with a belly and 5 inch tall heels.

"Don't do that again" Jace said to Eva-May.

"She was mean"

"Use your words" I sighed.