•||2||•

Clary couldn't believe what she just saw, the love of her life was in bed with somebody else.

She thought she was the love of his life as well, apparently not Clary thought to her self. She made the way to her bed and let her plop on it.

She was crying, how can this happen now? She is having Jace's child.

-

Jace walked out of his room to find his girlfriend. He has no idea what just happened. Did he just cheat on his girl?

"Clary?" He asked and walked into her room without knocking.

When he walked in he saw her laying in her bed all curled up. She was crying and had mascara all over her face.

"What do you want?" She screamed and threw a pillow after Jace not even bothered to look up.

Jace was surprised by his girlfriends reaction. She is usually very happy to see him.

"Are you okay?" Jace asked and walked towards Clary.

"Don't come near me, go fuck that girl" Clary said.

Jace finally understood what this is, She saw them doing it. He was wordless, he didn't know what to say or do.

"I-I-I-I'm so sorry Clary, please let me explain" Jace stuttered and reached for Clary only to have her back away.

"Explain what? That you're not the person I thought you were?" Clary shouted with all the strength she had.

Jace was heartbroken, he regrets everything. Only if Clary knew he was forced to do it. Jace didn't want to tell her. It had to be a secret like he promised.

"You don't know how sorry I am" Jace said apologetically.

Clary didn't believe him, she felt a urge to hit him, without thinking she jumped up and went for him.