•||22||•

Jace

"Well that went well, we didn't come here so our daughters could run away with Bella" I said and looked at Clary.

"You knew about Bella, and you didn't tell me?" She asked and lifted one of her eyebrows.

"You hid my daughter" I replied cold, not meant to, but it just came out wrong.

"Good point" she sighed.

-

"Are you two now a thing?" Simon asked and looked at Clary and I. We were holding hands and giggling, like before the 'cheating happened'.

"I don't know" Clary shrugged and rested her head on my shoulder.

"We aren't sure what we are" I said.

I wasn't telling them that, cause that's what they need to hear. I told them, because Clary might answer the question. I know we weren't like before, but I would like to go back.

Simon gave me an elevator look. He was pretty mad at me, when Clary left five years ago. As everyone else in this institute. There is just something about Clary that makes her so likeable.

"We are dating, if Jace agrees" Clary said and shrugged. We're dating? Really I can't believe it, I close my eyes.

"Jace!!"

"Yes... Yes definitely dating" I stuttered.

Simon looked at me again, and he let go of Izzys hand. He walked in slow motion over to me. He had his face 2cm away from mine.

"If you hurt my best friend, Parabiti and the person I love the most, after Izzy and my daughter. I will kill you slowly" He threatened.

"Got it" I said and lowered my head. I didn't need a lesson from my brother-in-law.

"Good, just imagine your painful death" Simon said and Izzy slapped his arm and raised an eyebrow.

"It's okay" I chuckle.