•||9||•

Lola was holding Blanche against the wall. Blanche struggled to breathe. She was kicking and tried to get out of Lola's grip.

Jace ran over to help his daughter, but Lola was quicker than him. She tightened the grip around Blanches neck and let her go.

Blanche fell down to the ground unconscious. This is the second time Lola has beaten her.

"CLARY! Why did you let her do that?" Jace shouted at Clary.

Clary didn't know what to say to him. It might be wrong that she didn't do anything, but she knew Lola wasn't going to do nothing.

"I don't know" Clary shrugged.

"You don't know? My daughter is unconscious" he said frustrated. 'Why does she keep letting her do this?' Jace thought to him self.

-

"How did she do that?" Izzy asked after the little scene and everyone continued to eat.

"She has inherited that" Clary shrugged.

"I thought only Jace could do that?" Alec asked confused.

"I thought so too" Clary said and took a bite from her food.

-

After they all are they went back to the institute to get some rest. Izzy kept asking about Lola. Clary thought she knew, but apparently not.

"Who is her father?" Izzy asked and continued to ask questions.

"Do you wanna know?" Clary asked.

"Yeees!!!!" Izzy groans and made a funny face.

"J-A-C-E" Clary spelled out.

"What!?"

Clay thought it was Izzy, but when she saw where the sound came from she saw Jace.

He was surprised by the news.

"Clary is it true?"