•||17||•

"What do you mean?" Clary said shocked.

Johnathan just broke the unexpected news. He brought Eva-May and just told them who she was. Clarys daughter.

"Now let me explain" Johnathan said and rubbed his hands against each other.

He had this planned out for way too long. He explained everything. When he found out he had a sister, he was confused. He had always wondered why his mother loved her not him.

He hated Clary for that, he thought their mother hated him with no reason, but when he knew the real reason. He began to fascinate about Clary.

Johnathan had dreams about her and day dreams. He wanted and loved her in a inappropriate way. Not the way siblings should love be each other. He wanted her to be his plus one, and he wanted to marry her.

So he sneaked into Clarys bedroom one night and took a bit of her egg. He kept her eggs frozen and fertilised it with Jace's sperm.

Johnathan thought it would be a good idea to use Jace's sperm since he was Valentines other son, the favourite son.

"I would have never thought you two would find love between you" he snapped.

"Wow" was all Clary managed to get out.

"You created another person, with our DNA and chromosomes?" Jace said. He didn't know if he was angry or what. This was all too overwhelming for all of them.

For this long they were just a little piece of his game. He moved them around like they were nothing.

"I told you dad, it's not the whole story" Lola said and shook her head.

"It's another story, for another day. Lola my dear niece"