•||22||•

Clary

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" Simon said and walked over to me. He was truly sorry, I can't blame him. I ran away, because I was pregnant and I lied to the dad.

"It's fine, it's my fault" I sighed.

"Wait what?"

"I ran away, it's not your fault"

I took a good look at Izzy, she doesn't look pregnant at all. She doesn't look like a mom either.

"Can I see him or her" I asked.

"Isabella?" Simon called. Isabella?

"Seriously Isabella?"

"Yes, seriously" Izzy replied somewhat annoyed .

"Yes daddy?" Isabella came in, she is absolutely gorgeous. She's got big brown eyes and long luscious hair. She is a perfect mix of her parents. She has Simons colouring, but Izzys long hair and hips.

 She has Simons colouring, but Izzys long hair and hips

Isabella Liliana Lightwood Lovelace

"I have someone you need to meet" Simon said, and he pointed at my direction.

"This is aunt Clary" Izzy said.

"Hello" Isabella waved shyly, and smiled revealing her dimples.

"Hello Isabella, I'm Clarissa but you can call me Clary" I said to her.

"And you can call me Bella" she said.

"How old are you?"

"I just turned four" she said holding up five fingers. I laughed at her.

I reached to give her a hug, first she seemed like she didn't wanna, but ran into my arms at last.

"Please tell me you have kids, I want to ply with other than uncle Magnus, he uses too much glitter, mommy said he once wanted to name me glitter" she said when she pulled away. I could tell she was serious about it.

"I do in fact, this is my daughters Lola and that is Eva-May"

"Let's go play" Bella screamed at them and took their hands and ran out to her room.

"Magnus you wanted to name her Glitter!?" Izzy said and gave Magnus a weird look.

"Never hurts with too much glitter" Magnus said and made handget