© | foreword

N O T E

"Something seems to be bothering you. Is it the sexual tension between us?"
                                    - Hale Westbrook.        

__________

__________

A B O U T

The world's most desirable male model does not think much about the fact that his last stylist ran off crying, but Tessa Maccio definitely does.

Now finding herself entangled in the mess that is Hale Westbrook, she stands to discover additional layers to the otherwise insubstantial flirtatious guy while battling her own life with the perfect crush and two best friends who cannot for the life of them keep their commentary to themselves.

However in the world of fame and fortune rumors blossom and some of them might just take a turn for the worse, putting a stop to Tessa's own vision of life.

And Hale...
He already made two of his stylists quit, who is to say Tessa won't be the third?

__________

R E A D

Contains:

Laughable humor
+
Adorable & lovable characters*

* I sadly do not know these characters in real life, but it does not stop me from sipping wine with Indy, having pillow fights with Parker and engage in stupid paint fights with Hale.

If you do not find this book funny or remotely interesting, well then, this story obviously isn't for you. So if you only have mean things to say, then run along because really neither one of us have time for that. Life's too short.

Besides I don't give a damn, I'm like teflon, baby ! - yes, one of the most used phrases in the history of the world, but it gets the image across. :)

__________

I N S P I R A T I O N

My imagination that have yet to get me locked and stored away for everybody else's safety ;)

And if you turn to look at the characters on the next page, you'll find just why this story came so easy to mind. :P

__________

T I M E

I do not have a timetable for this story, as I don't have a steady working schedule, but do not fear. I aim to publish frequently - meaning at least once a week.

There can be certain exceptions, but I will make sure to let you know.

That said, more votes, comments and overall bright insights to this story will help keep me motivated. So please, be so awesome as to pinch that star and/or throw that comment.

***NEW (16th of November) : Due to too many hours at work, I can't uphold a weekly update - which really sucks :(

Therefore during the remainder of 2017, I aim to publish every two weeks and then hopefully be back to my normal updating schedule in the new year.

So please, still give it a chance ! I promise to make you smile (;

__________

D A T E

Start date:
18. August 2017

End date:
To be announced

__________

©All rights reserved
- EscapeYourMisery

©All rights reserved - EscapeYourMisery