15 | squishy marshmallows

c h a p t e r | 15
SQUISHY MARSHMALLOWS
'A marshmallow with a good ass'
__________

I know! A whole 2 weeks without a TMS update.

I'm so sorry, but work got in the way and then just to top it all off I got sick and couldn't find the energy to write, but now the wait is over

I'm so sorry, but work got in the way and then just to top it all off I got sick and couldn't find the energy to write, but now the wait is over. The colorful bunch is back at it again, enjoy!

__________

SHE LET OUT A MOAN OF GRATITUDE as the sweetness exploded on her tastebuds after biting into the chocolate covered strawberry Alexander had dangling in front of her.

She covered her mouth with a giggle when she felt the chocolate escape to her chin, fully aware of Alexander watching her intensely.

Alexander ate the rest of the strawberry with a thoughtful expression as he looked at her.

Tessa, feeling his gaze, felt her cheeks heat up like usual whenever he was close to her, and plopped a chocolate deprived grape into her mouth to try and distract her senses from being overwhelmed by his sweet cinnamon scent.

"This is great," she hummed and looked around while Alexander leaned on his elbow, resulting in him coming even closer. Multiple kinds of fruits engulfed them while the tastiest chocolate fountain was in front of them.

Definitely the best and only way for one to enjoy fonduing.

A sudden childishness washed over her and she sent Alexander a mischievous grin before holding her finger under the chocolate fountain and shuddered subtly by the anticipation of tasting possibly best the chocolate in the world in its purity.

"Wait," Alexander's voice turned hoarse as she pulled her finger back to suck on it, and she froze.

"Wh-what?" She asked bewildered as Alexander jumped up.

"Just wait, I have just the thing," he spoke up and placed a sweet kiss to her temple before he ran off and Tessa was left to watch his gorgeous behind, her chocolate covered finger momentarily forgotten.

As he slowly disappeared out of her view, Tessa bit her finger with a giddy grin, wondering what he was up to, only to feel her eyes drop as the chocolate dulled her senses.

Too soon it was over, and she saw another opportunity to dip her finger in the chocolate. After all, there was no one there to tell her no double dipping.

After a few quick cheats, she picked up on movement and the colors seemed to fade as Alexander came into view again.

Appreciatively, she kept sucking on her finger, however it was hard to register the delectable taste as her eyes had found something even more mouthwatering.

Alexander smiled widely at her, the dimple playing with her mind and body as it sent a toe curling sensation through her body of anticipation. His hair glowed in the sunlight, and his shirt accentuated his eyes in ways she couldn't describe as anything other than divine and his light grey slacks hugged his hips so perfectly which made it difficult her for to look away again.