CHAPTER 1

Shizuo's pov

 It was a nice morning of april. I felt really calm... maybe because of the less crowded city or because the flea hasn't stepped in Ikebukuro for almost an year. After our 'last battle' when Varona shot him nobody have ever heard of him... maybe he's dead, maybe he left Japan... whatever happened to him I think it's for the better.

 This morning I had to accompany my boss, Tom-san in Kyoto. It was the first time Tom-san had any buisness outside of Ikebukuro. I just sat in silence in the seat next to my boss. I knew good doesn't last long so I had a feeling that something was going to ruin this wonderful day. I didn't want to get angry because if you don't know I hate violence!

 At some point we parked the car and started wandering through the city... And that is when my nose exploded... HE was there somewhere. I haven't smelled him in a while and recalling that repulsive scent made me crack.

 "Tom-san the stupid flea is here!" I said as a vein popped up on my forehead and I crushed my cigarette on the ground.

 "Him... here... are you sure Shizuo? But seriously if you want to you should check it up. But i doubt you'll find him"

 " I know that bastard is here... I've always been able to locate the flea even if this is not something I am proud of..."

 "Go Shizuo just go... I'll be at this coffee shop when you finish" said Tom pointing at a building near by.

 That is how I started following my nose through the city. I was angry. The scent was getting just stronger and I started running... untill I tripped over something big and made of metal. I rolled a little than I looked over the piece of shit that stopped me from getting to beat up the, untill then, missing flea... only when I realized I knocked out a disabled person in a wheelchair. I felt miserable... so I aproached the victim of my carelessness to apologise.

 "This is the third one to run over me this week..." said a freacking very well known voice "My beloved humans must love seeing me on the ground"

 Then we saw each other. There was a war in my body between two feelings anger and shock... shock won and the only thing I was able to do was stare. Same crimson red eyes, same annoying voice, same stupid haicut and same fucking fur coat... only his legs were different... vissibly skinny under those black pants.

 " What the hell happened with you flea..." I said  unconsciusly. "Oi hello to you too Shizu-chan... if that is how you greed someone. And I think I forgot how stupid you were because this is the most stupid question ever but than again you ARE a stupid protozoan... I am like this because of you and Varona-san. You tried to kill me and the blonde girl took the chance to shoot me. That bullet had something weird that paralysed me from my waist down. And that Shizu-chan is how I ended up in a wheelchair. The story time is over... now if you don't mind... bye bye".

 I just stared trying to process the situation. After getting beatten up like the shit he is he loses his ability to walk, he leaves 'his beloved humans' and moves to Kyoto...WHY? AND WHY WAS HE TRYING TO AVOID ME?

 My chain of thoughts was interupted by a unknown voice "What kind of person are you? You knocked the poor man down. At least apologise!" That is when I realised that we were in the middle of a crowd and people were staring at us. Those stares made me feel uncomfortable... I had to, at least look like a good pers-monster I am.

 "I'm sorry, flea..."

 "Who is he calling a flea?" I heard someone from the crowd say. "I'm sorry Izaya..." I said between my teeth trying to surpass a murderious intent. "Look Shizu-chan, I have to go. I don't care why are you here. I haven't done anything very bad and please don't try to look human by apologising because you are something between a monster and a protozoan." That is what he said before weakly returning his chair to a vertical position. I watched as he attemped to lift himself back in the wheelchair... only to fail and fall down with a thud. "My dear humans I am allright... I can't fell my butt so I can't feel the pain"

 "He doesn't even bother to help him. What an insensible person" another voice said. I was mentally done so I approched Izaya in order to lift him...

Izaya's pov

 Why was Shizu-chan here? I left Ikebukuro. And why was the protozoan comming closer? This is an akward show my lovely people shouldn't watch. I was tensioned and kind of pissed about what was the monster going to do. He took me by my under arms and that was the cheery on top of the cake.

 " Careful Shizu-chan. Don't bend my legs the wrong way they are going to break and for my shake don't send my flying in the wheelchair..." my 'speach' was interupted by him gently putting me perfectly in my prison chair.

Shizuo's pov

 I would never hit an injured, defenseless person ok? Izaya could be sleeping in front of me but I'll never hit him if he isn't able to fight. Plus there were a lot of people.
 "Thank you!" the flea said with a smirk like he was pleased with my action. "Now bye bye!" but he stopped.

Izaya's pov

 FUCK HIM!

 "You stupid PROTOZOAN!!!!! You broke the engine of my chair! I cant get home now" he seemed lost in thoughts "... don't think in front of me, it's annoing!" Shizuo was vissibly angry, obviously I ripped a nerve.

 "Use your hands idiot!" He shouted "I CAN'T DO YOU THINK I WOULD NOT HAVE BOUGHT A NORMAL WHELLCHAIR IF I COULD!" now I was angry. He didn't know how I was feeling in that hellish throne "Aside from my brain, all my other organs are useless!" he was fighting a feeling to slap me. I just dig his soul with my brownish red eyes like saying ' don't you dare touch me' "So now what do you want?"

 "Push my chair... and you'll be contacted by my lawyer" I said happily.

------------------------
Phew, first chapter done😥
I literally have nothing to say... just tell me what you think about it😅
*I know it is not that original but it will start being, I promise!