CHAPTER 2

Shizuo's pov

 Stupid brain... stupid nose... stupid flea. If I haven't gone to Kyoto, if I haven't smelled him, if I haven't ran I could have avoided that situation. What could I do? I obeyed him and I placed my hands on the handels. Is Izaya's condition real? He was lonley enough before this now I bet he talks to himself... but why am I thinking like this?

"Shizu-chan, you forgot to push..."
"Oh... yeah"
"Push me down this street until I stop you, ok?"
"Yeah"
"Look Shizu-chan, that is the place with the best coffe"
"Huh..."
"Here I was hospitalised after you almost killed me~"
"..."
"Oi oi ooooi here is the place where another lunatic run over my and..."
"Can you shut the fuck up!" So he really talks to himself...
"Shizu-chan do you have any ideea of how expensive this wheelchair is? Of course not you don't like to be well informed. It is your fault for breaking it. If you don't want to pay for it or go to jail YOU should 'shut the fuck up' like you say"
"You are a pain in the ass cause this is not what I meant. What I reallly wanted to say is that you are so fucking talkative"
"So you really do use your brain after all... ha ha ha... who knows why I talk this much"
... probably because no one talks back to you
"Shizu-chan..."
"What?"
"Turn the wheelchair... we missed my house"
"WHAT?"

 After we turned we stopped in front of a tall fancy flat. "Can't you go on your own from here?" " No." "Why?" "Because I have a bargain for you... and because I can't MOVE if  I am on my own" "Ok ok I'll get you to your appartement but I don't fucking accept any deal, and that's it" "You have to because you'll never be able to pay the chair... 9th storey please" "Huh?" "Press the button that has a 9 on it... seriously how much of a protozoan are you?" "Shut up! I'm not your butler!" "If you have you would have been one hell of a butler" "Huh?" "Erika-san was stating this fact and I think so too...oi Shizu-chan put me in front of the 65th room ok?"

 I obeyed and he took out a key, probably the apartement's key. The thing is that his hand was slightly trembling on the small metal object so he used both his hand to turn the key in the keyhole...  he wasn't lying about the fact that he can't move the wheelchair by himself. It was kind of hilarious to see him strugling like a kid.

"I know it is not polite to enter before your guests but could the strongest man of Ikebukuro push me inside and head to the living room?" Why am I doing this again?

 I just pushed his chair inside and reached for the exit. I was disgusted by the whole situation and much more disgusted by Izaya. I was about to get out when... "Shizu-ch..." there was a thud. "Ite ite, who would have ever thought that I, Orihara Izaya, would embarass myself twice in front of the world's most popular monster... seems like Shizu-chan forgot about the deal~" I facepalmed and dumpted the informat back into his chair.

"Look, flea I don't accept any bargain..." soon enough he interupted me "Then I want the money by tomorrow" "Huh" "I will have my lawyer send you a paying order" "HUH!" "Or you could listen to what I have to say, which you will surely do because you can't give me what I want~"
...
"I want you to be my bodyguard~"...  "Fuck you I am out of here!" "I'll pay you 3.7 thousand yen each month~"...

 I am fucking poor, ok? I have just the bare minimum at home. All my money go to all of my food, on replacing my accidentally broken funiture, some of the bills from what I destroy in the city and on bartender suits( I just  secretly put the money in my brother's account). I CAN'T afford buying a fucking expensive wheelchair or a process!!!!

 "Shizu-chan, your face sreams that you accept so let me tell you about your new job~" "What about Tom-san? I can't leave him..." "I'll pay one of my men to bodyguard him... so do we have a deal?~" "Do you mind if I try to kill you?" "Not at all because I know you will not~"

 "How can you be so sure?" "If my dear former secretary who is a very tallented doctor and knows how to make poison couldn't kill me I doubt your neolithycal brain can think of a safe way to kill without beeing suspected~"

"Just tell me what's this shit about already!" I had accepted the deal, but I had to! I couldn't pay the flea and somehow I couldn't look the louse in the eyes. It was something about the fact that he was disabled that killed me inside. I think everybody is wondering why I accepted... well I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! I FUCKING THINK HE WAS PLAYING WITH MY MIND!

"Normally I would pay you less but I need something more than a bodyguard... a housekeeper too..." of course I fucking interupted "What the actuall shit, flea! After all your crazy ideeas this is by far the worst! YOU WANT ME TO CLEAN THIS ENTIRE FUCKING APPARTEMENT AND TO BODYGUARD YOU?!!" here I was interupted "And to cook, ordonate files and help me with everything I will be doing~"  I was dumbforded! Izaya must have gone nuts he can't be serious! "Are you stupid we are enemies and you tell me to act like a mother? Have you gone mad? Has our last fight destroyed some shit in your brain?" "Shizu-chan do you want to hear my reasons?" "..." "I'll take that as a yes~"

----------------------
Second chapter on😃😥
Honestly I wrote this some days ago but decided to publish it yesterday...
Then again, I hope you like it!
Chapter 3 will be on soon!