CHAPTER 9

Shizuo's pov

"You want to move where!?" "I-ke-bu-ku-ro! Ikebukuro! Jeez, can't you hear Shizu-chan?" Is the flea stupid? He just fucking contradicted himself! Yesterday he said he should be considered dead and now... NOW HE FREAKING WANTS TO GIVE EVERYONE A HEART ATTACK BY SHOWING HIMSELF IN THAT CITY! My city! My anger was killing me and I felt this close to snapping the nearest object " WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAY OUT OF IKEBUKURO? HA?!" "Listen, Shizu-chan, we are not going to move IN Ikebukuro but to the periphery of Ikebukuro. There are none of your 'friends' in that area and I am not planning to do anything to anyone, happy?" the flea must have been angry too, by his facial expression and I could read something more which I identified as annoyance... God, why can't we get along?! Not that I wanted it...

"Flea I am NOT taking you anywhere near Ikebukuro unless you swear you won't be a little shit and drive me crazy! I am seriously tired of shouting, growling and of your cocky attitude!" He must understand that if he doesn't stop I will kill him. After hearing my words the bastard didn't even look at me "Lets pack everything we need and leave this place until someone else makes their move" Unbelievable!  That is what I thought before I saw how concerned the raven looked... pale figure, frowned brows, heavy breathing... I should have known... this is hard for both of us, I could even get a glimpse of his blood stained sleeves. Living with a monster like me? I don't want this for anyone! This crazy flea must have had a death wish when he employed me! I'll just let this pass... "Yeah... lets pack"

Izaya's pov

I couldn't care less if I was going to die! I wanted Shizu-chan to kill me so I played with him... and played... and played... and everything I did was worthless! He proved me wrong... he didn't kill me in the end and even after I dragged him in this deal! I couldn't accept the fact that he was human... a fairly strong human... because... I... I... love humans!

It was really tiring to put all my belongings in one place. My hands were hurting and itching so I had to make the monster put them in my suitcases, tho mine were fuller (that is how you should pack Shizu-chan!) I started to get really uncomfortable with that  situation... with the whole bodyguard situation, with my vulnerable situation... It really makes no sense to heal my dead legs. I should forget the idea... I deserve it after what I did to Shizuo and the others... now I feel the pain. God, I didn't know I was able of displaying emotions... like pain and fear.

Shizuo's pov

When we arrived at his new apartment I was stunned by the view... This complex was way smaller than his previous one and it was positioned in a quite and sad neighbourhood... "Oi, flea, what is this dog house? You didn't have the money for a bigger flat!" "No, Shizu-chan I am something you can call a millionaire, I obviously had the money but this... this is a small, peaceful place in a nameless district just like I promised you~! In adition to that we will be harder to find here" "Quit talking shit, dangerous people are easier to find in quite places!" Like you for example! God I was angry! "Relax, Shizu-chan, this is my best secured propriety~ nothing gets in here or in the 100 meter area surrounding this place that I surveil~!"

This flea... at least the furniture here was cheaper... just a little cheaper though. The apartment really was smaller... just 2 rooms, a kitchen a hallway and a traditional japanese bathroom and maybe a storeroom. One of the rooms was a big study full of nothing but books and files and a desk. But in the other room was a bed... just A bed... JUST A FREACKING BED!!! I'll rip this bastard in half! "You fucking stupid flea! You planned this from the beginning, no? Where am I going to sleep?!" "On the couch... Wait... I don't have a couch... my other apartment has a couch not this one! How could I have forgotten?!" All I could see was red "FLEA, WHERE DO I SLEEP?!" I shouted as I approached the raven.

"On the floor" his breath was unsteady as if he was scared... the flea is never scared! The sound of his lungs craving more air snapped me out of my anger "Look, flea, I don't want to get a back pain" "As if that's possible with your monstrous body!" he saw right through my lie "I don't want to sleep on the floor!" he must have got my ideea "I don't want you to sleep in my bed!" now he looked like a 5 year old prick "For fuck's sake it's a gueen sized bed!" he is impossible "I don't want to sleep with you either but it's your fault for forgetting to buy a coach!" "Fine! We can share it but I'll keep a knife under my pillow!"

Our little heated chat was interrupted by the ringing of a video call on one of the bastard's laptops. The flea froze completely and his already pale skin was even palier only to say with a whispered voice "Nobody has that Skype address..." "What...?" I said in a whisper too. He reached for his laptop and I sat besides him on the bed "Don't turn our camera on!" "I wasn't going to do that, stupid Shizu-chan!" With that he accepted the call and the only thing that we could see was a dark silhouette sitting in a big chair.

"Hi!" I think we both freaked out a little when we heard the mysterious person talk through the screen.

----------------------
This took me so long to write! Today I had my first school day (btw I entered the ninth grade😐 yey... high school) and I am tired af...
This story is still going on but it will updated three times a month because of the ridiculous amount of school duties that I fell approaching !
Anyway! Stay tuned for the next chapter!😁