CHAPTER 3

Izaya's pov

 I have the most interesting reasons~ he was the first promising human I saw the week I got out of therapy. Of course I needed someone to do the cleaning and someone to protect my butt but at the same time I wished for at least one 'interesting' human. So when Shizu-chan tripped over me I imediatly told to myself 'can he do the cleaning-yes (he takes good care of what he doesn't brake and he usually cooks for himself and of course I know that because I am still an informant broker~) can proptect me from the lovely humans that hate me-YES, can kill my boredom-OF COURSE!' Why not offer Shizu-chan this job? Of course he IS a beast but I'll be the beast's tamer~

 About the wheelchair... I don't need one anymore! I thank God he broke it... and yes now I belive in God. I understood that after I had entered coma... I am not a god but I still love my dear humans. Retalking about the previous subject, I am going to get a new, prototipe leg-basin-protheze. Of course I have the money and I will be the first one to be testing it... but they have to cut off my legs and lower part  because these are useless now. I am still doubting if I should cut them or not...

Shizuo's pov

 His reasons? As if he had time to chose between me and who knows whom! "I need you~, that is my reason" "What!!" was the only thing I could say as my anger started boiling inside me "You are perfect for this job and if you never showed up in Kyoto I would have come personally to ask you~" he is lying obviously "I don't want to fight any more Shizu-chan. I can't fight you at all. I am not in the best condition, I just finished therapy! I seriously thought about getting an assistant and you were among my choses but you would have killed me on the spot if I proposed this to you... " he shifted unconfrotably in his chair "I am human enough to reach for help... aren't you surprised about this at all~?" I was shocked enough and he was stupidly smiling at me "J-just tell me what I should do, ok?" his lips formed a wide grin and he folded his arms "Nee Shizu-chan, now aren't you excided, hmm? Maa, let me tell you... Firstly, you will move in this appartemen" "No!" "Of course you will, because you'll be my PERSONAL bodyguard. Secondly you can still wear those stupid bartender suits and-" "Of course I'm wearing them, they remind my of my brother" "Oh, and what a sweety Kasuka-chan is for giving them to you... On the other hand you'll be responsable for ALL the cleanig, laundary and cooking... by the way for all the furniture you brake, you pay so try to keep your horses down" " Flea, this is not fair, you got me cornered in this bullshit!!!" " Well this shit is something I NEED and you can win from it too, plus, the pay is excellent by Namie's standards~" "By Namie you mean that guy's sister, the one with long hair?" "Yes, my former secretary~" "Why didn't you chose her, she has enough experience with your madness!" "She can't come, she is working for Nebula now and they woun't let her go" "You mean she wanted to babysit you?!" "I am not a baby Shizu-chan, and yes, because she would've liked the money... to be honest she told me to ask you, it was a joke of course but here you are... debating with me the terms of the contract~"
...
"Is there anything else to be told?" At this point I was really pissed. Who knows what might Tom-say about my dissapearance "Of course, just one thing... you are not allowed to hurt me in any way, phizically or emotionaly~" "More like you will hurt my nerves" I said under my lips "Did you say anything Shizu-chan?" "No and stop calling me like that... why are you calling me like that?" "Do you want the true story or..." "The truth!" "I thought you were a girl because I heard girls talking about some 'Shizu-chan' and from that point you were Shizu-chan for me~" "You kept the stupid nickname just to piss me off didn't you?" Fucking flea thinking that I was a girl... made me wanna puke.

 "Well that was all, I expect you to be here tomorrow morning with all your laguage~" "Thank God I am out of here!... Flea?" "Yes?" "Something stinks in here!" "What a... I knew you could smell me around the city but this is ridiculous... I DON'T SMELL, OK? Even if I am disabled I still wash myself like I can, ok?" He was kind of angry, maybe I touched a nerve... keep that up Shizuo "No bastard it is something from this appartement!" And you just let it go, Shizuo "What... push me to the smell source Shizu-chan~" "Hell no!" "You are practically working for me, do what I say!" "Grrr..." I obeyed and to my surprise his garbage bin was smelling like a corpse, even Izaya covered his nose "What the fuck flea, what do you have there?" "I don't know, maybe GARBAGE!" I just took the bag out "This shit a more than a week old, you can't even throw the garbage out?" "Of course not, have you seen my legs?" I just put my arm om my forehead in distress "Look... I'm leaving... and I'm taking this with me" is what I said as I pointed at the garbage can. In the meanwhile the flea was checking his phone.

"Shizu-chan...?" "WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT FROM ME!" I fucking wanted to leave but he only seemed impatient and angry "Look, I will need you in two hours, you should have enough time to pack all you need..." he said in a stern tone "What do you mean dumbass?!" "Jeez, what a protozoan, you are going to move in here in two hours!" ... "What...?"

----------------------
Yey, 3rd chapteeeer😭
I really thank you all for reading this story!
Hope this chapter didn't disappoint you😅
Next chapter will be a little dramatic...