CHAPTER 11

Shizuo's pov

I think sleeping in the same bed as the flea was not a good idea! I never shared it with anyone! I tend to monopolize the bed so I might push the bastard off of it. What's more than that is that... I have a very deep sleep, nothing can wake me up... well, good luck with that, flea!

No sooner had I started making myself comfortable in the blankets that my enemy started moving and wiggling as far as he could from me... how annoying! What was his problem? Why can't he let me sleep?... then it hit me... staying in that wheelchair all day must have made his back ache. If I were to count how many times I had such pain I  wouldn't have enough fingers. What I can remember is how much the pain annoyed me. Go on to feel the same flea!
... 
Fuck! I did this to him... responsible for someone else's pain...I don't want that!
"Does your back hurt?"
"That chair-"
"Let me help you!" Why did I say this, damn it!
"Why, do you want to brake my ribs?"
"No, I kind of feel responsible for your state and-"
"Fine! Just make the pain go already!"
You are going to like this, flea!

I gently placed my right hand on his back (well as gently as I could). I could feel his kind of cold skin and even some bones under it (remind me to make his food portion bigger, he is way too skinny)[ but why the fuck do I CARE?]. Then I started massaging in circles just like my parents did when I was a kid and I was in so much pain because of my monstrous strength. Hearing his quite breaths and sensing their pressure under my fingertips... it was kind of human... Why am I doing this... to the flea... in a queen sized bed?!  

I continued rubbing circles on his back until I could hear extremely soft snoring. This and his light sleep... does this bastard even get enough sleep? Of course not judging by those dark bags under his eyes. Well now I can drift to sleep too. "Good night!"

Izaya's pov

I had a dream... in which I was back in Ikebukuro in my wheelchair. I didn't know if to 'run' or scream out of happiness! I started wandering through those so well known streets with melancholy. That's where I met everyone! Each and every of my past pawns right in front of me... starting from Shizu-chan to Saburo from Dotachin's group. It took me a second to realize that they were attacking and swearing at me and I was in some kind of impenetrable bubble that they really wanted to destroy. I could see all their struggles to kill me and how they were stepping on each other just to make a cut on that bubble. Boring! I knew that they were not able to to that! (I've spent years to build that 'wall', mere words or violence can't creep through it) Or that's what I thought before I heard the sound of broken glass... and that is when everything faded to black and when I woke up.

Shizuo's pov

I started drifting away from sleep when the morning was still young. The bedroom was partially lighted, some strokes of light on the flea's frame. I've never seen something like that! I stay away from people, I don't have time to observe them, heck I don't even BOTHER doing that! It's just that everyone who gets near me gets hurt and this fucking flea knows it best!... but still... why?... why is this idiot clinging to my arm while sleeping? I certainly am not accustomed with human contact- flea contact, I DON'T KNOW! I can't move or the bastard will wake up and it's still too early.
...
He really does have pale skin... even pailer under that bluish light. The look on Izaya's face was innocent, like a sleeping child's. I think I've gotten mad!

Izaya's pov

I woke up panting and I think I scared everything out of Shizu-chan "Oi, flea, don't scare me like that! Flea, are you bleeding?" "No, of course not, stupid Shizu-chan!" "So you are ok, then tell me, why are we going to USA?" "That's part of my plan. Where else is the safest when your enemy who is from USA had established in another country? You go to USA! Elementary, my dear Shizu-chan!" "Don't tell me you have apartments even in other countries, apart from Japan!" "No I don't. We are going to stay at some friend of mine" "Don't lie to me, bastard, you don't have friends!" "You'll see what when we get there, faithless Shizu-chan!"

Shizuo's pov

The idea was like suicide! That american bastard could track us and hijack the plane we're in and... lots of things could happen if we leave the country! But then again, we didn't go to any kind of airport, the flea just happened to have access to a private plane! (Note the sarcasm here!) The flight was quite. I kind of freaked out a little at the thought of accidentally destroying the airplane and getting everyone killed... but it was peaceful and nothing got me angered because the flea had been sleeping the entire time...

It's like he's dead, closed eyes, barely any noticeable breaths... a dead man.
Well he was ALWAYS a dead man. 'Playing' with me everyday was indeed dangerous. I can't process the fact that I haven't killed him yet! Maybe if things weren't like that... if everything was good from the beginning... 

"Shizu-chan we're almost there, why do you look like you're constipated?" "I was wondering..." "Eeh, so you started thinking! How cute!~" "Shut up! You obviously lack something in the brain! I was wondering why I haven't killed you yet" "Maa, I don't know either. Maybe we should've never fought, maybe it was never meant to be that way~" "I doubt it!".... "Seems like we arrived~"

"So who is this friend of yours who, somehow, lives in the US and who was kind enough to let both of us in their house?" The raven did not respond, he just rang the bell of a normal western house (kind of a low bell if he was able to reach it). The person who greeted us made me realise how dumb I was. Of course! "Long time no see, Namie-san!" "Oh, so you really came! I thought it's just some of those sick plans of yours" "It's nice to see you too, you know..." "Whatever... if you destroy anything in the house you pay!" "Oos!" Me and the flea said at the same time. It was going to be a long day!

---------------
Author here😉 how have you been? Cause I am fighting with a flu at the moment... Anyway!

Here is what I felt inspired to do! Btw, yes I am @violet_hyacin from  instagram! I just use different names lol😂

Here is what I felt inspired to do! Btw, yes I am @violet_hyacin from  instagram! I just use different names lol😂. I hope you like it!
See you next time!